Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Another new DCB running it hard....

framer1
    [QUOTE? Is it metal or plastic cuz it looks platinum in color?
    QUOTE]
    It's stainless steel. Must be the picture that makes it look platinum

TOBTEK
    I'm not sure if you can put the regular hatch on it. My wife feels the same way she likes the full pad. Yes, I did put the 800 efi in it. I heard thru the grapevine that you purchased a new boat
    yes we did, BUT wont have it till NEXT season :cry: ...NO need this season with a 7 month baby and two houses in construction. I'm second guessing myself now on the twin X's....."SHE" wants a stern drive and im all about making her happy

mbrown2
    yes we did, BUT wont have it till NEXT season :cry: ...NO need this season with a 7 month baby and two houses in construction. I'm second guessing myself now on the twin X's....."SHE" wants a stern drive and im all about making her happy
    I love I/O's and Framer's boat is sick...but with your ever expanding family Toby the openess of the cockpit with the X's is a nice thing..

Dave C
    SS, even better. Nice!
    [QUOTE? Is it metal or plastic cuz it looks platinum in color?
    QUOTE]
    It's stainless steel. Must be the picture that makes it look platinum

TOBTEK
    I love I/O's and Framer's boat is sick...but with your ever expanding family Toby the openess of the cockpit with the X's is a nice thing..
    I couldn't agree more! Mike, would it be possible for you to take my life Leisa and I for a SLOW (she DOESN'T like to go fast) under 50mph cruise regatta weekend? I need to SELL her on the "TWINS" BAD. I'll pimp you a free gallon and coming from you the reasons YOU currently own outboards and previously owned a sterndrive would be SWEET.

boxscore
    Mike..You think maybe I can get a ride during the regatta?... nothing over 100mph...I just wanna make sure I'm getting the right color carpet and also make sure your sodas are cold enough.

dicudmore
    Mike..You think maybe I can get a ride during the regatta?... nothing over 100mph...I just wanna make sure I'm getting the right color carpet and also make sure your sodas are cold enough.
    Mike while we're on that subject...Can I get a ride just for the hell of it??

djunkie
    Hey Mike no ride for me. But can I get a beer?

TOBTEK
    you suck! :hammerhea ....I knew I should have P/M'd him

boxscore
    yes we did, BUT wont have it till NEXT season :cry: ...NO need this season with a 7 month baby and two houses in construction.
    You make too much damn sense. Try being a dumbass for a change and get it delivered late October. That's usually the route I take. :hammerhea

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast