Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Another new DCB running it hard....

mbrown2
    Ok, I have down 3 or 4 beers/sodas and 3 rides....LMAO...unfortunately I will be in Lake Mojave that weekend for the Dam Run....I might drop in early in Havasu on Friday and hang with my fellow Koolaidios before heading to Mojave.. :rollside: ...and will happily give rides....Last ride I gave to prospective buyer has X's..(cough...Kilr)...

djunkie
    Ok, I have down 3 or 4 beers/sodas and 3 rides....LMAO...unfortunately I will be in Lake Mojave that weekend for the Dam Run....I might drop in early in Havasu on Friday and hang with my fellow Koolaidios before heading to Mojave.. :rollside: ...and will happily give rides....Last ride I gave to prospective buyer has X's..(cough...Kilr)...
    Well I know I can't afford a new DCB right now, so that beer is sounding real good.

TOBTEK
    WOW......YOUR also going to the Damn Run. There's gonna be like 4 boats at the regatta .....looks like some bad timing????

framer1
    WOW......YOUR also going to the Damn Run. There's gonna be like 4 boats at the regatta .....looks like some bad timing????
    I'm still not sure i'm going. That's a long way to drag the boat, I just did it last week

the_gray_goose
    Us too. We are going to the dam run not the regatta. We may try to get down there early sunday to see the straglers.

Charley
    Thats a Damn perty boat!

alfonzo
    Thats a Damn perty boat! The one in the back????

Kilrtoy
    YOU RANG.........
    TOBY, I will give you a ride and sell her on the wackers.....
    AM I GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE AT THE REGATTA

MACH26
    i'll be there.....if that matters...

Kilrtoy
    i'll be there.....if that matters...
    Of course it matters........

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast