Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jet Fest

OldFaithful Squirter
    Only A Week Away Now, It Has Been Some Mad Crazy Nights At The Midnight Boat Wurks Barn This Past Week, But Have Made Lots Of Progress In Getting More Boats Ready For Jet Fest 2005!
    Everything Is Set Up For The Event- Sunrise Beach Is Arranged Again, T-shirts & Koozies Done, BBQ To Be Provided By The Up In Smoke (awesome Pit) Crew, Tony & Nora has organized the kick off party on Friday at Bunky's in Orange Grove, Zac Has Confirmed He Will Fly The Chopper For Us, But It Looks Like I Will Have To Be Taking The Pictures Now. Spoke With Norman And He Said He Will Be Un-able To Attend This Year. So Hope I Can Take Some Good Shots For You Guys, Most Likely The Plan For Airial Photos Will Organized At The Event. We Have Not Decided Whether To Fly Saturday Or Sunday Yet. Mcqueeney Bikini Company Will Be There With Calendars And If They Run Out They Will Be Taking Orders For Mail Out As Well. So We Hope To Have Everyone That Has Come To This Event In The Past To Come Back And Bring Some More Jet Boaters And Babes!! Till Then We Will Jet'cha Later!! Thanks Kelly

LewdAct
    allright all you snappa heads,, jet fest is just a couple days away,, hope everyone filled up before the oil companies decided to slide it in without even giving us a reach around,, hope to see everyone there,,, See ya

Liberator TJ1984
    allright all you snappa heads,, jet fest is just a couple days away,, hope everyone filled up before the oil companies decided to slide it in without even giving us a reach around,, hope to see everyone there,,, See ya
    Fuel ain't a problem ??? Ya see....
    I got this brand new rubber hose.............
    and
    I know where you park your boat ! :hammerhea

mrgoslow
    chris, you pull that and we'll all help you top off your tank. hell, we'll top off your whole boat or should i say put under!
    anyways! kenneth is right, jetfest is just around the corner. i hope people like roasted corn with their bbq. between greg and myself should have alittle better than 300 ears of sweet corn from the garden.

Liberator TJ1984
    [QUOTE=mrgoslow]chris, you pull that and we'll all help you top off your tank. hell, we'll top off your whole boat or should i say put under!
    Damn Scotty !!! Who pissed in your CornFlakes this mouning

mrgoslow
    i guess the world. i hope to punish the boat this weekend for it is the root of all evil.

borderlinecrazy
    Damn, that post scares me.........and at the same time,. I can deal
    with it. Drive the pee pee out of that motor and blow your cheeks
    back to your ears. Hopefully, you will be running right next to me
    when you are doing it!!!!

mrgoslow
    i just wish i will be leading!

oldbuck40
    hope ya'll have a good time this year! im going to miss out,,but maybe next year... oh yea it looks like there is going to be alot of rain moving in from further south around mc allen moving towards corpus! maybe it will stay dry for yall!

borderlinecrazy
    What are you smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Geez, I guess I can let off the throttle so you can run close by.
    Really didn't want to though. :notam:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast