Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone been to Don Pedro lately?

Eliminator 4 Life
    i haven't been up lately unfortunatly :cry:
    fleming meadows is definatly a nicer campgrounds.
    you have to head back river, it beautiful. if you do and the water is decently high climb up the first or second bridge for a good photo opp.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center.../230654664.jpg
    this is my home lake. well it's actually the only lake i have ever been to. going on 20+ years. have fun.
    if you see this houseboat with this boat on the side, stop by and say hi...
    sorry about the size...
    ps 49er bay is a great place to park the houseboat
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...30106_0643.JPG
    Your houseboat looks familiar but not your boat. I used to work at the marina when I was in HS now I just go there and party every weekend excpet when Im in Havasu

UltraStealth
    Sounding Good!!! Anyone up there know of any decent hotels? Normally we usually rent a houseboat, but want to make a few trips up there. Used to always camp at Fleming Meadows, but now having a 6 month old it makes it tough to camp without a motorhome.
    likeFATHERlikeSON3
    Where is 49er Bay? Is your houseboat out of Fleming or Moccasin Point?

Eliminator 4 Life
    Did you say Hotels ha ha there is none and we probably will never see any on the water BLM owns all the lad around the lake. There is some in Jamestown or Oakdale or Merced which ever you prefer but still about a 30 min ride from both

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    Sounding Good!!! Anyone up there know of any decent hotels? Normally we usually rent a houseboat, but want to make a few trips up there. Used to always camp at Fleming Meadows, but now having a 6 month old it makes it tough to camp without a motorhome.
    likeFATHERlikeSON3
    Where is 49er Bay? Is your houseboat out of Fleming or Moccasin Point?
    we are on the Fleming side. Our call sign is Pleasure Pad.
    49er bay is right accross from the marina. it goes down a ways and there is some great spots. look for the floating outhouse and you found it.

UltraStealth
    we are on the Moccasin side. Our call sign is Pleasure Pad.
    49er bay is right accross from the marina. it goes down a ways and there is some great spots. look for the floating outhouse and you found it.
    Which marina is 49er accross from? Fleming I assume?

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    Which marina is 49er accross from? Fleming I assume?
    ya im sorry. its across from fleming . there is two coves with mooring balls for the houseboats. it's just to the right of them looking from the marina.

likeFATHERlikeSON3
    we are on the Fleming side. Our call sign is Pleasure Pad.
    sorry i went brain dead we are on the fleming side :sleeping:

UltraStealth
    I hear ya, that helps but it will be a hell of a drive on the Houseboat from Mocacasin to 49er cove. Not time, but it will burn some gas. We normally go to the powerlines, by the entrance to railroad canyon from fleming, exit coming from moccasin, by the Marina milage sign where the bathrooms are. This way we are in the middle and we can run the boat all over the lake rather than the Houseboat. I will be up there on August 20th for sure on a Houseboat. I have a blue/white Ultra Stealth. If you are up there come by for a beer or just to hang.
    Chad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123