Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy bday jackpunx

pussycats
    so Marks B-day is June 3rd and I was not going to do anything big because we are moving into our house the following weekend, but this man is loved by me and I enjoy showing him a good time so here goes
    Sat June 4th, we will be in Vegas again. This time to take an hour lesson on how to drive a racecar going into speeds of 135+ and then we will take to the track. I have purchased 4 spaces which means each space is equal to a lesson and 8 laps or you can replace a space with 8 additional laps so it will be up to you if you what to bring friends to experiance this with you or you can get additional laps. Whatever you want is OK with me.
    Happy birthday baby!!!!

racecar.hotshoe
    Happy Birthday!................ :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

FMluvswater
    Happy Birthday jackpunx.

djunkie
    Happy B-Day JP. Hows the outdrive doing?

Eric455
    dude. Happy BirthDay. wish you the best with everything. whens the moving out of house party? lol :shift:
    see ya
    eric

jackpunx
    so Marks B-day is June 3rd and I was not going to do anything big because we are moving into our house the following weekend, but this man is loved by me and I enjoy showing him a good time so here goes
    Sat June 4th, we will be in Vegas again. This time to take an hour lesson on how to drive a racecar going into speeds of 135+ and then we will take to the track. I have purchased 4 spaces which means each space is equal to a lesson and 8 laps or you can replace a space with 8 additional laps so it will be up to you if you what to bring friends to experiance this with you or you can get additional laps. Whatever you want is OK with me.
    Happy birthday baby!!!!
    Wow!!.. what a way to deliver a suprise..lol.. She wouldnt tell me.. this is how I found out..
    what a woman..
    thanks baby..
    Love you

jackpunx
    Happy B-Day JP. Hows the outdrive doing?
    the drive is good.. still no issues.. just maint

RiverDave
    Happy BirthDay Mark!! Hope you have fun at the track!!
    RD

Rev. Williams
    Damn Mark, you got a good one there !!
    Be sure to get the video of your run. My buddy did that same class and the video was cool to watch.
    Happy B-Day !!!

bunny 166
    Happy birthday!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast