Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Boat Suggestions...

Roman 1
    Lake Ape, before you take advice from Roman 1, you should be aware that he runs a boat rental and bait shop with the only boat for rent being his flat. I'm pretty sure he finances the business with money he made from heading the Apollo space program and inventing the internal combustion engine.
    Thats not true Tom, we have pedal boats pontoons and 10 foot alumicrafts. I retired from a lucrative career as a day trader and transplanted from Palos Verdes after a week long vacation. I'm thinking about writing a book on senatobia omelet makers.
    R1

DogHouse
    I boat on Havasu, Mead, Mojave, Pleasant, the river and Tahoe (with a flatbottom...), you can be a sheep in the crowd with a yuppie boat or grow a pair and get a custom flatbottom (no 2 are the same).
    How many people on here ride a rigid frame Harley? The flatbottom is the liquid equivilant but quicker & faster. like the rigid, a flatbottom seperates the men from the yuppies.
    Happy Hunting whatever you get :sleeping:
    Romanator 1 !
    I think you forgot to mention the fact that 99% of your boating takes place before 7am in the morning!

Roman 1
    I think you forgot to mention the fact that 99% of your boating takes place before 7am in the morning!

True, I should cut down on my (after hours) Parker bar hopping. :coffeycup :notam:
    Next!
    R1

atomickitn
    lake ape get what you can afford and have fun with it, if it runs ,floats looks good , who cares what every body thinks anyway, its yours you paid for it..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234