Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turn Key boat wanted

460 jus getn it
    cave not yet. he is still looking. he was with us the last time out on my boat and thats all he needed he was ready to buy a boat. cave u plan on going out the the local lake for the holiday?????????

WriedtStuff
    I'll make you a deal...email or PM me.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...t=edge+stealth

Squirtin Thunder
    I can't repeat the nasty rumor that I heard, but man Michael do you ever learn !!!! :boxingguy Damn GM guy !!! :lightsabe

460 jus getn it
    I can't repeat the nasty rumor that I heard, but man Michael do you ever learn !!!! :boxingguy Damn GM guy !!! :lightsabe
    :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy here we go ding ding ding

Squirtin Thunder
    :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy here we go ding ding ding
    I didn't say nothing !!! :messedup: :idea:

cave
    cave u plan on going out the the local lake for the holiday?????????
    I'm doing my damnedest to make it. I want to go to Saguaro Sunday for a test ride What cha guys doing Sunday??? 360 says he has a "smaller boat" just in case I break something. You guys Busy?
    I got Training on Saturday.
    I hear you are going to Parker Saturday then to Saguaro Sunday & Monday. JetHeaven guys are gunna be at Bartlett. If the water is down there are some nice beaches there.
    Saguaro has always been nice on big weekends. Not to many places to beach.
    Most folks are at the river or Lake Pleasant (mini ocean 4' swells). :2purples:

460 jus getn it
    I'm doing my damnedest to make it. I want to go to Saguaro Sunday for a test ride What cha guys doing Sunday??? 360 says he has a "smaller boat" just in case I break something. You guys Busy?
    I got Training on Saturday.
    I hear you are going to Parker Saturday then to Saguaro Sunday & Monday. JetHeaven guys are gunna be at Bartlett. If the water is down there are some nice beaches there.
    Saguaro has always been nice on big weekends. Not to many places to beach.
    Most folks are at the river or Lake Pleasant (mini ocean 4' swells). :2purples:
    i will be some where. ill let you know so we can get together.......

cave
    Ok

460 jus getn it
    cave if u need any help just let me know. by the way where did u do your leak test at??????????????????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ok here is the deal. We are going to look at a few local boats so he can get a few ideas. He is pretty much trusting me with his $$$ so I am going to be a little picky for him. I did get everyones pm's and I will talk it over with him.My spending limit is stuck a 6k firm. We are going to list all of our options and then go from there. I really appreciate all the help guys I asked him if he wanted a v-drive and he said "HELL NO" I dont want a damn WEEDWACKER or EGGBEATER! I knew that boy would catchon fast If anyone else has anything please let me know or post pics. I do want information in DEPTH, meaning........
    hours on motor
    Motor specs a must(comp,cam,heads,internal hardware,etc)
    interior rating 1-10
    gellcoat rating 1-10
    wiring
    cables
    plumbing
    jet(when it was gone through) This is a must,the guy i got my hull from said my jet was ok and it turned up toast.
    how many rpm's it spins
    oil pressure(hot@ idle,hot@wot,cold@idle)
    Oh and finally it CAN have a FORD! I was just playing with jim and tyro on that one But NO OLDS! Too many headaches.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast