Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any advise on finding a place in Naci?

Dan Lorenze
    Last week I was informed that my in-laws wanted to buy a vacation house. The family mentioned Lake Nacimiento, and they agreed that it would be a great place, they like it up there too. I hear Heritage Ranch is nice. Can anyone give me some tips on when a good location would be? How's the water lever? What should we stay away from? If you have a place up there and were to do it all over again what would you do differently and why?
    Thanks....
    Dan

wedge44
    Naci is nice ....have a couple of FAMILY members with places there...Heritage is nice ....But it is a community with RULES...sometimes not so nice...also have fam on south shore NO RULES but a long drive to launch ramp...until he completes his own..wedge

Dan Lorenze
    ttt

dimarcobros
    One of my best friends lives in Paso Robles, which is very close, and is a home builder. He knows a lot about that area as he does lots of work there. I can put you in touch with him if you would like. Let me know.
    DMB

tamalewagon
    PM Red Neck Girl. She lives on the lake up there.

redneckgirl
    Depends on what your looking for... Oak Shores most modern homes...Heritage Ranch... Running Deer & Cal Shasta more rustic like cabins.
    If you want you can PM me with any questions... I will do my best to answer them!
    RNG

redneckgirl
    PM Red Neck Girl. She lives on the lake up there.
    That is funny!!! We actually go alot but I don't live at the lake...I wish I did!!!!
    RNG

redneckgirl
    One of my best friends lives in Paso Robles, which is very close, and is a home builder. He knows a lot about that area as he does lots of work there. I can put you in touch with him if you would like. Let me know.
    DMB
    Who is your good friend, if you don't mind me asking??? My husband is in construction also!!!
    RNG

dimarcobros
    Justin Sorrentino. He used to work for Palomar Homes for years and just went out on his own recently. Know him?
    DMB

redneckgirl
    I don't, but will ask my husband if he knows him. My husband does commerical buildings so he may not know him!!
    RNG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast