Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS/PS boats needed for Spanaway, WA race this weekend...>

Jet City
    Chris, what lake in Spanaway do you guys run?

72 superlite
    Spanaway Lake, Pacific Ave south to 152nd, (Military road), Jack in the Box on Corner, Go right for about 3/4 mile, park is on the left. You going?

Chris Kenner - PS681
    FYI, there will be no flatbottoms (to my knowledge anyway) at Spanaway, WA this Sunday. We made the decision to pull the pin on the race last night due to lack of boats, it ended up only being Charlie Marquard - PS55 & our PS681 team being ready to go. I tried every avenue possible to get some more boats, but just no one ready. Hopefully things will improve otherwise we will be looking for other PS races to hit.

Jet City
    Spanaway Lake, Pacific Ave south to 152nd, (Military road), Jack in the Box on Corner, Go right for about 3/4 mile, park is on the left. You going?
    I'd love to go if the PS/SS boats were running, I'd like to see what nostalgia circle racing is all about.
    On another note, how do the classes break down and what would be considered the entry class for a newby?

72 superlite
    No flatbottoms at Spanaway, No me at Spanaway. Jet City Rebel You should come to Tastin and Racin at Lake Sammamish in a couple of weeks. The eastern Wa. Nostalgia Guys will be here to put on a show. Lots of flatbottoms ( at least by todays standards, in this part of the country ). They are a great bunch.

Jet City
    No flatbottoms at Spanaway, No me at Spanaway. Jet City Rebel You should come to Tastin and Racin at Lake Sammamish in a couple of weeks. The eastern Wa. Nostalgia Guys will be here to put on a show. Lots of flatbottoms ( at least by todays standards, in this part of the country ). They are a great bunch.
    Thats sounds cool, do you have the date? I may not have the flattie running then, but I have a second boat.

boatguy222
    Tastin & Racin is June 11 & 12, last I heard we will have 18 flats, A good time will be had by all!
    BTW the next weekend, June 17 & 18, we be a Banks Lake, in eastern Washington, It is a very nice place to spend the weekend, and some good racing also!

Jet City
    Tastin & Racin is June 11 & 12, last I heard we will have 18 flats, A good time will be had by all!
    BTW the next weekend, June 17 & 18, we be a Banks Lake, in eastern Washington, It is a very nice place to spend the weekend, and some good racing also!
    Thanks! I'll try to make that one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12