Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PIT BULL: how many times have ya seen this one...

BrendellaJet
    Lots of mostly good info. Pits are like any other dog-if they are not properly socialized or trained, damge may be done. For me, Ill never own anything but a pit. Ive got two and they are the most lovable, enjoyable dogs Ive ever had. Very protective of the home, and great with kids and strangers outside of the home.

Sleek-Jet
    Standard Poodles are hunting dogs... they are big enough to put a hurt on someone.

HM
    Pitbulls are the flavor of the decade.
    I remember back in the day when Dobermans, German Shepards, and Rotweilers were making headlines in the 1970' - 1980's.
    We will probably see Jindos (Korean hunting dog) as the future headline dogs. Jindos can kick the shit out of pitbulls. But, they are already illegal...but that doesn't stop them. Don't don't be confused with the number 1 Korean dog called a Noo Rung Yee....these are bread to eat. Yum Yum. Jindos are big game hunting dogs that actually kill their prey for the hunter. How would you like to see one of these dogs get loose....they don't need to see anyone to want to kill it, it wants to kill period.

Aqua Boogie1
    Why? It is a breed something man has made.Let me ask a question should we keep lions and tigers at home? Or should there be regulation on keeping them?This breed has killed people and alot of them were kids.Simple solution get rid of the problem.
    Shiada96, I do believe in regulations. In the city of Oakland, you have to have the city certify your area that you are going to use to house the dog. This goes for Pits, Rotties and other dogs listed for the city. The bad part is that if people don't call, what good is the regulation???? Now if you get caught with the dog w/o the cert from the city, you lose the animal. First hand experience, lost two rotties that way................... :frown:

C-2
    Standard Poodles are hunting dogs... they are big enough to put a hurt on someone.
    Wouldn't it be cool to go into the hood and see a vato, shave head, long shorts, white tank, being drug around by a standard Poodle instead of a pit or rott! Only in a prefect world....
    :rollside: :smile: :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
    Wouldn't it be cool to go into the hood and see a vato, shave head, long shorts, white tank, being drug around by a standard Poodle instead of a pit or rott! Only in a prefect world....
    :rollside: :smile: :rollside:
    LOL... I heard that pink is becoming the color of thug... poodles can only be next. :messedup:

NOTALENT
    Why? It is a breed something man has made.Let me ask a question should we keep lions and tigers at home? Or should there be regulation on keeping them?This breed has killed people and alot of them were kids.Simple solution get rid of the problem.
    wow...thats ignorant...watch the video that Syke-o Posted...and read..do research...this post makes me speechless amongst all the dog attacks each year..pits are not #1 so we should probably destry all "labs" "dobermans" etc as well..!! it is gods creature! unfortunatley alot of humans raise them the wrong way, and use them for the wrong reasons. Look @ the pics bre posted...u would honestly want to put that dog down???

HM
    The press has hyped this beyond reality. Tell me, statistically, how this breed is worse than any other breed? What breed has killed the most adults....the most children...and etc? Do you know which animal bites the most and where it bites and what it bites (adult or children)?
    Provide some actual data to support you belief that the breed should be ended. And by the way. 99.9% of all breeds are man made...so that argument is invalid.

C-2
    wow...thats ignorant...watch the video that Syke-o Posted...and read..do research...this post makes me speechless amongst all the dog attacks each year..pits are not #1 so we should probably destry all "labs" "dobermans" etc as well..!! it is gods creature! unfortunatley alot of humans raise them the wrong way, and use them for the wrong reasons. Look @ the pics bre posted...u would honestly want to put that dog down???
    Statistics from the net are about as reliable as this website (both pro and con). Period.

riverbound
    By popular vote, these Pit bulls need to be neutered and barred from
    from breeding and thus allowed to just fade away like an old general ...
    Yep..... And loud boats should be banned from the marina.
    Are you kidding me??? It is NOT the animal that is the problem it is the way they are raised. I have known more people that have been attacked by non-agressive breeds than by agressive breeds. Forsome reason "child mauled by Golden retriever" doesnt sell as well as "child mauled by Pit bull"
    I have raised many pits and rotties and not one of my Dogs has ever been a violent dog. My two ritties that I have right now are the sweetest dogs I have ever had. They only look mean.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast