Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speaker grilles

No Regrets
    I know about Rons, but who was the other vendor that was @ the LA boat show. They took over Wizard, I believe, but might have changed the name.
    Im looking for 6 1/2's & MB Quartz tweeter grilles in either white powdercoat or non colored billet.

Phat Matt
    I know about Rons, but who was the other vendor that was @ the LA boat show. They took over Wizard, I believe, but might have changed the name.
    Im looking for 6 1/2's & MB Quartz tweeter grilles in either white powdercoat or non colored billet.
    Here is another company. I don't know if they were at the boat show though.
    http://www.billetaudiocovers.com/

PHX ATC
    PM Magic34 on here, he runs BilletBoyz and they sell some friggin awesome billet grill covers and the customer service, pricing, etc is GREAT!

Ultra5150
    xaudiocovers.com

Rev. Williams
    Here is another company. I don't know if they were at the boat show though.
    http://www.billetaudiocovers.com/
    This company is the $hit !! Very cool to work with and makes nice stuff.
    Jeff is the owner, and he was at the LA Show. He was also at the Eliminator Regatta.

dicudmore
    Brian try Mike (Magic34) he's got some nice stuff

pixilatedpussy
    We just ordered our from Xtreme Audio...they are soooo super cool! Holly is smokin hot too! PM me if ya want the info...we get ours next week.. I am so excited!!!! :rollside: And yes they were at the boat show!

essexjet
    PM Magic34 on here, he runs BilletBoyz and they sell some friggin awesome billet grill covers and the customer service, pricing, etc is GREAT!
    I agree PM magic34....
    here are my 6x9 from him....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0_0175-med.JPG

Krumbsnatcher
    We have most everything in stock, powdercoating takes whatever time it takes Dana Marine to do the work. Usually a week.
    Just ran 20 ipod holders, mini's on the way. Our new glove box and we are currently revamping our mounting system to adapt to Magics needs.
    Thanks for all the kind words, you guys are right we are all about customer service if you are not happy with any of our products you can send em back.
    We will soon have the billet inserts for the new marine JL's
    Give holly a call
    Jeff
    http://www.xaudiocovers.com
    Look for us out in Havasu and say hi. For sure at the Naked Turtle!

HOLLYWOOD
    I heard my name came up on the speaker grill forum and thought I should introduce myself!
    I am HOLLY. I am an owner of XTREME AUDIO COVERS / BILLET AUDIO COVERS! Hey thanks for the "hot" comment Pixiliated! You must have caught me on a good day when I decided to put some make-up on! he he!
    Knuckle-head you boat looks GREAT!!!!! LOVE THE PICTURES! That red victory is perfect for your boat.
    Getting ready for Memorial day..hope to see you'all out there. My friends and I are on an all lima bean diet so we can fit into our swimsuits and try and keep up with all the 18 year olds!!!
    Have a good one!!
    check out our site www.xaudiocovers.com
    my e-mail is holly@xaudiocovers.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast