Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: In This Corner.........

Kim Hanson
    Go wash your ugly bronco and kick the curb in anger over the loss over your decent tow rig. Then go kiss your wife and tell her you love her.
    Steve has a car that would eat mine up, so I cant say much to him. But I can say that you suck.
    Things come and go RiceBoy, good wifes no! She ****ed up and tried to hide it from me, whats the big deal? Im looking at new trucks and I tell you the next one will not be fast, but the shit! Now ass for sucking, wasn't that why you shaved that noodle? Too much take more biatch :hammerhea now they can pull it no more, nothing but skin! I bet they have taken up playing the bongos on it now...........( . )( . )........ :sleeping:

hoolign
    Things come and go RiceBoy, good wifes no! She ****ed up and tried to hide it from me, whats the big deal? Im looking at new trucks and I tell you the next one will not be fast, but the shit! Now ass for sucking, wasn't that why you shaved that noodle? Too much take more biatch :hammerhea now they can pull it no more, nothing but skin! I bet they have taken up playing the bongos on it now...........( . )( . )........ :sleeping:
    That's the nice thing about working the rigs..new truck..paid off in 6 months to 1 year!..What are ya gonna buy next Kim?? Chebby I hope!

Kim Hanson
    That's the nice thing about working the rigs..new truck..paid off in 6 months to 1 year!..What are ya gonna buy next Kim?? Chebby I hope!
    I really like those new Hummers and the Harley Davidson Fords........( . )( . ).....

hoolign
    I really like those new Hummers and the Harley Davidson Fords........( . )( . ).....
    I don't think the H2 would hold up in the patch.. I was looking at a older H1 for 65K ..in near new condition. Buy the one Spectras bud is selling...200k

Kim Hanson
    I don't think the H2 would hold up in the patch.. I was looking at a older H1 for 65K ..in near new condition. Buy the one Spectras bud is selling...200k
    Im not looking for a mudfling thing, I just want a new truck thats comfy, looks tits and I can put a kickarse sound system in it........( . )( . ).......I love loud tunes Hooli...I just put in a 16hr job and its time for bed, work is in 3.5 hrs :2purples: Nothing like the life of a Rigger! We spent 11 hrs trying to set a worn out packer that has been down in H2S for 8 years, focked up shit and this consultant would stop with shit! I would guess we set and unset that packer 75-100 times..no shit! The focked up part was where they wanted to set it, it wouldn't work there! Lets pull a joint and add 20 feet of pups, that took 3 hrs to get it back to where you could land it in the bowl! It finally set and after a hr phone call ( consultant ) and we where looking at missing the boat to take us across the North Saskachewan River he told us to stop and close it up! Im just wondering what the hell was he doing today, making calls wasn't one of them! I have to stop, i have 3.0 hrs sleep and its pick up time again :frown: I keep tellin myself " Oil men Are Slick ", some are just ****ing retards though, this guy use to run a battery!

hoolign
    Im not looking for a mudfling thing, I just want a new truck thats comfy, looks tits and I can put a kickarse sound system in it........( . )( . ).......I love loud tunes Hooli...I just put in a 16hr job and its time for bed, work is in 3.5 hrs :2purples: Nothing like the life of a Rigger! We spent 11 hrs trying to set a worn out packer that has been down in H2S for 8 years, focked up shit and this consultant would stop with shit! I would guess we set and unset that packer 75-100 times..no shit! The focked up part was where they wanted to set it, it wouldn't work there! Lets pull a joint and add 20 feet of pups, that took 3 hrs to get it back to where you could land it in the bowl! It finally set and after a hr phone call ( consultant ) and we where looking at missing the boat to take us across the North Saskachewan River he told us to stop and close it up! Im just wondering what the hell was he doing today, making calls wasn't one of them! I have to stop, i have 3.0 hrs sleep and its pick up time again :frown: I keep tellin myself " Oil men Are Slick ", some are just ****ing retards though, this guy use to run a battery!
    Working for a cheap oil company i see There are some real morons out there..I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore! get some sleep dude..I'll PM ya my sat number and yak with ya tommorow!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617