Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: In This Corner.........

Ahhh, that cleared it up 5 head.
    A head of that size needs its own zip code. And a body of such tone needs to be covered up. I do agree with Single barrell you have the skinny fat thing going on in epic proportions.
    As far as you losing your hair in a fast boat, to this day, you have never been seen in any boat by anyone. And that would be attributed to the fact that you are a little skeered to rear that Water tower you call a head.

You and Mr Ed look good together. But why the long face? LMAO!!!

lucky
    i forgot -- keep it simple with " the lil guy " I can't multi task posts as you can only read one at a time and you must your furry fingers and your furry toes -- so let me re cap , send me a cap - you cheap primate !
    second You asked for a picture of the hot one - and i simply replied since you have all of the "tesical ticklers" in your stabe , that my male friend would not appreciate you tossing the toney baloney to his likeness ! :devil: or more simply put -- eekkkkk arrarrrra aahhhhh eeekkkkk ( my best monkey inturpatation ) so there!!! you booger nose :notam:

lucky
    You and Mr Ed look good together. But why the long face? LMAO!!!
    dissipointment from watching you try to race :idea:

i forgot -- keep it simple with " the lil guy " I can't multi task posts as you can only read one at a time and you must your furry fingers and your furry toes -- so let me re cap , send me a cap - you cheap primate !
    second You asked for a picture of the hot one - and i simply replied since you have all of the "tesical ticklers" in your stabe , that my male friend would not appreciate you tossing the toney baloney to his likeness ! :devil: or more simply put -- eekkkkk arrarrrra aahhhhh eeekkkkk ( my best monkey inturpatation ) so there!!! you booger nose :notam:
    A little rattled here Chris, laying down the double post?

dissipointment from watching you try to race :idea:
    Oh man, you have lost it.

dmontzsta
    Wear is the local spell check nazi?
    :devil:
    At your service kind sir. :idea:
    I was busy deleting all the gay emails hanson keeps trying to send me. Kim if you read this I do not want to see anymore pics of you sticking beer cans in your mouth or in the other end. You are supposed to drink them, I guess when you have drank so many you start coming up with other ways of having fun with them.

lucky
    yea i pulled a primate -- send a banna my way will ya

The day you show up at a race is the day your nuts descend.
    I can understand her watching me race and having a long face while she dreams of a real man satisfying her. I feel for ya buddy. Maybe get some surgery on that Geodesic Dome and not look like Gazoo may help you out. The small weiner thing is all your problem though.

lucky
    The day you show up at a race is the day my nuts retract .
    I can understand her watching me race and having a long face while she dreams of a real man satisfying her..
    If your referring to her dreaming of you -- then my friend -- your statement would be a contadiction in terms :yuk:
    you can't satify your's what make you think you can satify mine? -- maybe send yours to see arde -- he seems to have a handle on it ammm or should i say her :cry: don't cry toney - we all seen the vidio of you in steves boat tak'n "move " lessons -- except he kept trying to tell you YOUR SUPPOSE TO DOit TO A WOMAN -- he later dropped you off at v- drives home as they had a game of hide the sausage and roland felt uncomfortable with a gender confused chipanzee in his boat

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast