Thread: Demolition car needed!!!

Hairysituation2
    Looking for a caddy 73-75 coupe or eldorado or a lincoln mark 73-74 or any old beater that runs.

WILDERTHANU
    Dude those are a ****ing blast!! Ive done two @ the chino fairgrounds. There was a caddy for sale just today in here, it would work perf.... $1,500.

Hairysituation2
    Dude those are a ****ing blast!! Ive done two @ the chino fairgrounds. There was a caddy for sale just today in here, it would work perf.... $1,500.
    They are a ****ing blast! I have been doing the chino derby from day one. 12 or 13 years.They are addicting.It is getting harder and harder to find the car I want. Whip it or flip it!!!

Hairysituation2
    I have One for sale http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showt...php?t=79518Its a little to much money for a demolition car.Price range around $650 max

Brooski
    Already got mine, a 76 Chevy Caprice. Ventura County Fair....this will be my 3rd year. Very addicting

Lake Ape
    Caddy's suck, find an old Chrysler product preferably a 60's-70's Newport. They were built on the same chasis as the famed Imperial that has been banned from every demo across the country! Caddys tend to bend downward so that you can't back up due to the coil springs. Find a car with leaf springs you will do much better! An old lincoln does pretty good though if you can get the trunk to bend upwards!
    Good Luck!

Perfect Mixer
    Just stay away from the old wagons. It's hard enough to find parts as it is!

OneFastOne164
    Looking for a caddy 73-75 coupe or eldorado or a lincoln mark 73-74 or any old beater that runs.
    I have a lincoln,( not quite what you are looking for 88 lsc) GREAT running gear, HO 5.0 I will let go for $650 if you can't find what you are looking for, I am in Upland so not far from you...