Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAMOLA 19' Eliminator Daytona

franky
    1997 19' Eliminator Daytona, new back seat, freshly powdercoated (candy blue) hardware/rails, twin 22 gal fuel tanks, billet fuel valve, filters and ss lines, ss water lines, header valve at driver, pressure reg, oil cooler, billet remote filter, battery box/interstate/switch/cables, Autometer gauges, recall tach, MSD 7A box, Fresh MPD prepped pump, double bolted bowl and drop snout, race reverse bucket, wedge, A/B ss race prep impeller, the good shaft, flowed bowl, powder coated, shoe/grate/ride plate, OT Bassets JetHot coated, 3 auto bilge pumps, tandem trailer w/swing tongue. Set up for blown intercooled motor (pickup, strainer, dump, gauges), but would pull that stuff. Custom fit (like a glove) new cover. Ready to just drop in a motor $15K OBO. None nicer for the money.
    tell a friend
    pics on Image Center under Just Jets, Franky

Bryan Rose
    But what about the kittens......

franky
    Man I know, but I am just not a computer guy. If I e-mail you the pics, will you post?

Bryan Rose
    Sure..... Artifactual@cox.net
    Bryan

Bense468
    Interesting....Just waiting for pics

MudPumper
    Franky, I sent you a PM at about 6pm saying I would put up some pics for you. I guess when you say you are computer illiterate that means you don't know how to check PM's either. :wink:

franky
    When I said I was not a computer guy it meant several things including that I don't just sit there evetry spare moment and stare at the monitor waiting for sh*t to respond to.
    6:00 PM I was at the movies watching Sahara (disappointment) then on to Mudsharks for a couple pints.
    Boy but there is some drama on the Sandbar about the channel closings.
    I will e-mail pics today, thanks.

franky
    Franky, I sent you a PM at about 6pm saying I would put up some pics for you. I guess when you say you are computer illiterate that means you don't know how to check PM's either. :wink:
    Couldn't post pics, put on Image Center, Just Jets, under Franky
    ALso thru one in of the Schiada

Hustler
    WOW!! very nice boat. I wonder how it would run with about 1000 ponies :idea:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast