Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAMOLA 19' Eliminator Daytona

hondajoey
    Couldn't post pics, put on Image Center, Just Jets, under Franky
    ALso thru one in of the Schiada
    Franky
    send me your number i would like to chat with you about your boat i am interested
    Joel
    Send me an email to Honda400007@aol.com
    Thanks

franky
    It lives in Havasu. It belongs to Franky, I just put the pic up for him.
    Mudman, you could be here from SC by 5PM if you left now, nice day, maybe 100, slight breeze. I'm launchin (the Cole) within the hour. Seems like you have nothing else to do anyway.

MudPumper
    Mudman, you could be here from SC by 5PM if you left now, nice day, maybe 100, slight breeze. I'm launchin (the Cole) within the hour. Seems like you have nothing else to do anyway.
    Wish I could bro, but if I drove out there I would have to tow that Daytona home with me. :cry: Had to go back to work today at 13:30 anyway. Would much rather be on the lake though. :shift:

Bense468
    Any more pics of the Shiada? That boat would look so bitchen capped.
    How heavy is the layup on the daytona. Its got some thick stringers. Looks like a solid boat. Nice boat for someone for sure. Great lower parker cruiser.

franky
    I will take more photos of the Schiada when I finish the exhaust and pull it out of the garage. It's a 1986 that's been completely gone through.

Raskal
    WOW!! very nice boat. I wonder how it would run with about 1000 ponies :idea:
    your motor would look killer in it thou

franky
    Any more pics of the Shiada? That boat would look so bitchen capped.
    How heavy is the layup on the daytona. Its got some thick stringers. Looks like a solid boat. Nice boat for someone for sure. Great lower parker cruiser.
    Bense468, more pics of the Schiada in Image Center, Readers Rides, V-drives (sorry), Franky. Could you post for me.
    Daytona is ready to go, pump work by Jack, just needs a motor, everything else is there. I am kinda re-thinking the selling thing, after putting so much into it to get it right. Might put a more docile mill in it and hang on to it just for BR and Parker.

BigMo
    How well of a lake boat would this be? I boat at lakes with very mild chop would this type of boat work for that condition? Is it still for sale?
    Mo

franky
    I know my answer, but I may be biased. Someone else tell 'em.

If its really just very mild chop, then yeah your good to go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast