Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: whacka, whacka, whacka!!

lucky
    Roland, I wish I could have been in the back seat with Jerry, that would have been the shiat
    another quality post -- :coffeycup :notam:

MAXIMUS
    There is a better chance than not that I may have a drinking problem... I go back later & ready my posts & have no idea what the hell I was thinking... :notam:
    Let me clean this up! Lucky stop sucking dick, & U.T. you & roland are still the ruber chicken queens er I mean kings! :messedup:

lucky
    There is a better chance than not that I may have a drinking problem... I go back later & ready my posts & have no idea what the hell I was thinking... :notam:
    Let me clean this up! Lucky stop sucking dick, & U.T. you & roland are still the ruber chicken queens er I mean kings! :messedup:
    good morning maxi

You Te
    Have a nice week Max my friend.

MAXIMUS
    Good morning lucky & U.T. you do the same!

Roland the Fisherman
    No wackers don't point to the sky unless trimmed that way. I was just fu-king around.

Roland the Fisherman
    I wish I could have been in the back seat with Jerry, that would have been the shiat! 4 dudes on top of each other riding in a XL pwc looking all bad ass trying to race other dudes... America... fu ck yea... LMAO!!!
    It will have to go out to a vote. Guru says your a little "girthy" in size. I'm not sure we could stand all the noise from your chubby skin flapp'en in the wind for the 30min. 90mph ride. People would be looking all around the boat for the "playing cards" clipped into the spokes. Slappidy slappidy slappidy....
    And yes the fish finder is cool.

uclahater
    Welcome back !!! How was the fishing

Roland the Fisherman
    Don't know, I'm just getting started!
    (The trip was great, Logged in once from Amsterdam to see what was going on here, and yes these post look just a stupid from afar )

lucky
    Don't know, I'm just getting started!
    (The trip was great, Logged in once from Amsterdam to see what was going on here, and yes these post look just a stupid from afar )
    well first off what do you mean by LOOK ???
    second of all -- if you quit hitting the canibis clubs - and the red light distr. it would all goood

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast