Thread: Lake San Antonio

Boatmike
    Is anyone going to the Lake San Antonio thing this weekend? Also I was wondering if you are allowed to take fuel into the campgrounds or does it all have to be in the fuel tank of the boat? I know that more and more lakes have a restiction on fuel.

steelcomp
    I might be coming up with my friend and his Mandella,. I've been going to San Antonio for a long time, and never had them even ask about fuel. I'm assuming you mean gas...race gas, but I've taken 30 gal. in 5 gal. cans before, and never an issue. THey're pretty informal about it. If you go after 11:00 pm, there's no guard at the gate.
    This weekend is the V Drive club get together, probably down at A loop. Good weather, lake's full...oughta be a great weekend. Of course, the NJBA is racing at Ming, too. Bummer. What to do, what to do. :cry:

Boatmike
    Thanks for the 411!

boat030
    the guy I drive for is taking his boat there on Friday and then hauling it over too Ming for the races, I was going to go but he said we weren't going to put it in the water on friday so, i'm going to pass. Here's a pic. of the boat:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/869BR1_2.bmp

the guy I drive for is taking his boat there on Friday and then hauling it over too Ming for the races, I was going to go but he said we weren't going to put it in the water on friday so, i'm going to pass. Here's a pic. of the boat:
    http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/spam.gif

69 Elim
    I'll be there with my sanger - I've brought fuel (race gas) in 5 gallon contains, and seen many others do the same - ranger looked at it and never said anything.

boatslayer
    look at mike haulin ass in the "big red one",,,

emjay
    Bring as much fuel as you need.
    There's not a problem with BYO gas, since a gas dock
    sits right on the water at South Shore.
    Crappy gas but works fine for lo-performance set-ups.
    Please report back to us after your trip. Have fun!!!

steelcomp
    the guy I drive for is taking his boat there on Friday and then hauling it over too Ming for the races, I was going to go but he said we weren't going to put it in the water on friday so, i'm going to pass. Here's a pic. of the boat
    Then why's he takin it???

gfinch
    There will be a WON Bass team tournament on Sat, hopefully we can all get along. Don't pick on us and we won't pick on you. All in fun. Hey come to the weigh in it will be at the original north shore ramp. Starts a little before 3:00.My wife and I will be in a Champion with a grey Johnson ,hull Gunmetal, purple arrow with red pins. Maybe I'll bring my other bass boat sunday to play with the flat bottoms. Be safe alot of idiots with wake makers will be out also.
    Gary