Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Magazine

Dennis Moore
    Thanks very much for all of the responses! I try and do as many engine articles as I can and leave the method of drive up to you guys. Unfortunately the Jets and V Drives are mainly on all the West Coast and we have to cater to the whole world (which means Outboards and Sterndrives). Send me some suggestions on articles for Jets and V Drives and I will see what I can do.
    Sincerely
    Dennis moore
    FAMILY AND PERFORMANCE BOATS
    MoorePerf@Adelphia.Net

HotHallet
    Dennis- Can you maybe send me a copy or tell me where I can find it. I work for Truckin' Magazine as a journalist and photographer. I currently have a subscription to Hot Boat but I would like to see a magazine with more over the transom header jet boat and flatbottom V-drive coverage. It seems like they have to play host to the big boats these days who are the advertisers. Being in this business I understand but as a reader I am looking for more jet boat and classic V-drive stuff. My address is 2100 E. Howell Ave. STE.209, Anaheim, CA 92806.
    Thanks, Hot Hallet

572Daytona
    Dennis Moore:
    Unfortunately the Jets and V Drives are mainly on all the West Coast Now you are starting to sound as bad as Hot Boat magazine, they make it sound as if the only people that buy jets are those that go to Parker. Not true at all.
    Go to the Hot Spots East forum and view some of the threads from June. Plenty of pics of jets and v drives on the East coast, here is a sample:
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimate...;f=14;t=000004
    There are also plenty of jets and v-drives in the midwest, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Oklahoma, etc, etc.
    Oh and I guess Canada, Australia and New Zealand with the abundance of whitewater and sprint jets are just an extension of the West Coast and not part of the whole world that you cater to.

HammerDown
    [QB][QUOTE]Originally posted by Dennis Moore:
    [qb]Unfortunately the Jets and V Drives are mainly on all the West Coast.
    Darn, sorry to here ya think that way. 572 Daytona thanks for posting that pic.
    That pic. was at Lake Anna Va. Last June, where (we B.O.T.E.) also thought Jets were a west coast thing WRONG BIG TIME...the East coast Rocked with Hot Jets last June. I would bet dollars to Donuts we'll have close to 100 Hot Rod Boats there next June. Something to see!
    Mr. Moore, I do like your mag...however if it looses my intrest with few or no Jet Boat pages... I'll also have to leave it on the shelf with hot boat. The customer buying the mag. is everything...not just the advertiser's dollars.

Jungle Boy
    RiverDave2:
    Does anyone else see something fundamentally wrong with this thread?
    RDRD, I see it. Hey Dennis, where's your web site like this one. Ford don't park their trucks on a chevy lot. Not knocking ya, I just don't think you should be selling your mag on something that somebody else has put a ton of effort in to.
    JB
    [ September 04, 2002, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Jungle Boy ]

playdeep
    Dennis,A good friend of swears that your mag is owned by The Lord Of The Combover(Reggie Fountain)I am not trying to stir up anything,I am curious though?His boats do seem to permeate your pages.BTW,RD,I gotta agree with you,To spam another mag on HB.net seems kinda wrong.
    [ September 04, 2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: playdeep ]

schiada96
    Isn't that cable company that he works for chapter 11 ?

BigDaddy
    TOBTEK:
    Where do we get a copy, I haven't seen this mag before!heres a link to the web site so ya can get a copy of it
    http://www.familyandperformanceboating.com/FPBoating/

HM
    hm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123