Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starwars Movie lines???

NOTALENT
    Is that off of PCH and Second I used to live two blocks away from their :crossx:
    nope...thats "THE WOW". its right of Carson and the 605 Freeway now..where the old hospital use to be.

Waldo
    Hmmm......... think you that? :idea:
    Hmmm.....Well trained are you :lightsabe

Foxy99
    nope...thats "THE WOW". its right of Carson and the 605 Freeway now..where the old hospital use to be.
    HAHA.. I was at that Sushi place in the Long Beach Town Center Too last night.. Silly people were even dressed up like characters in line.

NOTALENT
    HAHA.. I was at that Sushi place in the Long Beach Town Center Too last night.. Silly people were even dressed up like characters in line.
    really...damn..I missed u!!! whats that place called...sumos?? they were hilarious..especially when u come out and ur drunk!

Foxy99
    really...damn..I missed u!!! whats that place called...sumos?? they were hilarious..especially when u come out and ur drunk!
    Yeah I think it is Sumo's.?? I could not belive it.. I would never stand in line that long.. And to make things even better did you happen to see the Beach Seats with Vador spray painted on them - Oh man.

NOTALENT
    Yeah I think it is Sumo's.?? I could not belive it.. I would never stand in line that long.. And to make things even better did you happen to see the Beach Seats with Vador spray painted on them - Oh man.
    haha..yeah..we were clowing on that! geez...it's amazing how there are so many die hard star wars fan...I didnt even know the movie was coming out! It could have looked like a Dungeon and dragon thing..lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123