Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trident Twin Turbo Engine Candy

Cole
    Is R&D marine involded with the dual jet production?

Hallett19
    .... and to think the morning I was sleeping in the guest room with the pizz you walked in saying "i'm going to build my own boat" and me thinking, "okay Wes, settle down, we'll go to starbucks in a bit buddy" .... and look at you now, got a f-ing SWEEEET looking boat almost ready for water time You make me so proud man !!

NashvilleBound
    [QUOTE=Froggystyle]Yeah... but not for you Magic boy! [QUOTE]
    Whohhhhh Frogster.....lol...no name calling. (shaking my head)..."Magic Boy"..... :hammerhea :hammerhea I think thats going to leave a scar

Froggystyle
    Wes,
    what kind of performance difference are you expecting with the "dual jet vs outdrive"? I understand safety benefits with the jet, but if you are throwing 1000 hp at it will it have a top end any where near 100mph?
    My official estimate is that the power and top speed will be "adequate"
    How fast does an Escalade go? Doesn't really matter does it? This is a party boat with an absolute pile of power for lower speed operation, skiing, wakeboarding, cruising with a ton of people in the boat etc... Top speed is icing on the cake for me. I am sure it will be plenty.
    The big deal is that the boat is so light that with 14 hot chicks in it it will weigh the same as an empty magic, eliminator, conquest, ultra etc. Somewhere between 1500 and 2000 pounds lighter by all estimates.

Froggystyle
    Whohhhhh Frogster.....lol...no name calling. (shaking my head)..."Magic Boy"..... :hammerhea :hammerhea I think thats going to leave a scar
    Hehe... I understand completely Jeff. I have job to do though. I can't rush it at this point. Trust me, no one wants to see this thing selling more than me.

ROZ
    Looks great, Wes..... I was in your hood yesterday, and I'm pissed I didn't stop by to see this monster!!!

Cole
    so your saying that every Trident comes with 14 chicks!!!!
    IM IN..........

NashvilleBound
    Hehe... I understand completely Jeff. I have job to do though. I can't rush it at this point. Trust me, no one wants to see this thing selling more than me.
    And our time frames being different just didnt work out. I wouldnt rush it either.....you are doing the right thing! I still want a ride in one if you'll let me..... i will be in San Diego from @ the 3rd to the 10th of June.

Froggystyle
    And our time frames being different just didnt work out. I wouldnt rush it either.....you are doing the right thing! I still want a ride in one if you'll let me..... i will be in San Diego from @ the 3rd to the 10th of June.
    Interior depending, we may be on the water by then.
    Right now my big hurdles are the interior, the front ramp and the engine tuning.

RiverOtter
    :hammer2: Nashville<=BigMoneyMagicBoy=>bound :hammer2:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast