Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Trident Twin Turbo Engine Candy

HCS
    Same as any other jet boat I imagine... stellar.
    So say on smooth flat water for instance. Your counting on a flat quick smooth turn. Or with a quick punch of the throttle a fast turn where the back kicks around?

Phat Matt
    Looks good Wes. Get that thing finished so we can do some partying!!!

Froggystyle
    So say on smooth flat water for instance. Your counting on a flat quick smooth turn. Or with a quick punch of the throttle a fast turn where the back kicks around?
    Not sure how the inner tunnel wall will work for a skidding turn. I think it will want to track nicely through the whole turn. V bottom jets skid because of the force of the thrust and the fact that they will skid. I don't remember my Daytona ever skidding though. I don't think it would. I imagine if you were trimmed all the way down though and had nothing but throttle in it on a tight turn you may blow the rear... who knows???
    Not flat either. We have turning/lifting strakes designed to lift the outside of the boat in turns and slide the outer sponson around. It will turn on the inside sponson, which should lead to an inside lean in turns. Should be very confidence inspiring.
    Great question though. We will find out in a couple of weeks I am sure.

RiverDave
    No. Jet envy mostly.
    In your dreams frogman... LOL
    RD

mike37
    Froggystyle
    gota say thats a damn good looking boat and a bad ass motor to

wsuwrhr
    The turbo's are the icing on the cake. Nice Job Wes, I hope everything comes together well for you. Incidentally I'm still sour on the whole jet thing..
    RD
    So you like blowing up outdrives?
    Brian

RiverDave
    So you like blowing up outdrives?
    Brian
    There's several propulsions available that would work fine with that package.. To be honest I'd bet the boat being as light as it is, would probably work with a built Bravo style drive.
    RD

HCS
    There's several propulsions available that would work fine with that package.. To be honest I'd bet the boat being as light as it is, would probably work with a built Bravo style drive.
    RD
    With 14 people on board? lol.

XtrmWakeborder
    Test it on the 4th at parker froggy!!!! haha looks sweet man! did i miss something, why did u change from superchargers?

Freak
    The one I would build would be fiberglass gelcoated to match, and would be actually in the water at rest. It would look fly.
    I vote for billet.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast