Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trident Custom Boats Dual Jet

Froggystyle
    Right On Wes! Glad you have kept with this... miss ya guys on the water though...
    HBjet
    This is going to be a good year... We will be on the water for sure. A lot!

Looks pretty cool. Long time coming.
    Congrats.

UBFJ #454
    I'm curious as to why Trident Boats went with a "2 Pump System" rather than a larger, single pump?

DeputyDawg
    I'm curious as to why Trident Boats went with a "2 Pump System" rather than a larger, single pump?
    Does anyone make a larger mixed flow pump? I know there are some huge axial flow pumps being used on ships and tugs.

Ol Yeller
    Thats nice............I think I'll take a little out of my next paycheck and buy one.

SmokinLowriderSS
    I don't think anyone makes any really larger pumps for speed. I think 2 9.5" pumps will run better than a single 12"er.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    not to highjack but, Deputydawg did you buy that 21' kevlar daytona if yes how is it????

DeputyDawg
    Yes, I did buy the kevlar 21' Daytona. The boat is immaculate and I am very happy with it. I have a 522 out of a street rod that I was going to just re-cam and drop in it for this summer, but I have decided to do a piston swap along with the cam swap and while I am at it I have decided to put a Hampton 8-71 blower on it with a couple of Braswell blower carbs to boot. I won't be on the water until the end of June now, but when I get there I will have a few more ponies than originally planned.

FuelInMyVeins82
    Yes, I did buy the kevlar 21' Daytona. The boat is immaculate and I am very happy with it. I have a 522 out of a street rod that I was going to just re-cam and drop in it for this summer, but I have decided to do a piston swap along with the cam swap and while I am at it I have decided to put a Hampton 8-71 blower on it with a couple of Braswell blower carbs to boot. I won't be on the water until the end of June now, but when I get there I will have a few more ponies than originally planned.
    Thats it just a cam, pistons, and oh ya blower. Lol. Im not talking shit just though it was funny. thatl be sick when its all said and done though

Bense468
    Looking good wes. I am sure I am not the only one interested on how it performs. You are right on with the helm...Gell work came out real nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast