Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trident Custom Boats Dual Jet

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Looking good wes Keep us posted! That thing is looking sweet as hell. I sure wish I had deep pockets. Maybe in about 5 years I could graduate to one of those

Froggystyle
    Looking good wes Keep us posted! That thing is looking sweet as hell. I sure wish I had deep pockets. Maybe in about 5 years I could graduate to one of those
    Well, thanks for the good words and with regard to pricing... me too!
    This is not going to be priced as a first boat for most people. The clients we are expecting to nail down (and have successfully to this point) are people who have had multiple boats, and bought the very best they could swing every time. If I can't afford the best 28'er, I bought the best 21'er I could. I didn't buy a cheap 28. Same deal here. We are counting on selling to the large number of people who don't think the best on the market is currently good enough.
    If the concept falters, it is easy to dumb down a boat. Stock power, outdrive and vinyl graphics are easily within reach. You only get one chance to set the market though, and the first 22 boats so far are going to be built exactly like this. Well... 21 now that Nashville Bound already pulled the trigger on another.
    Thanks for the good wishes though everyone. This will be interesting if nothing else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123