Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: See ya

Boat Ride
    damn bro, sorry about the bad news hopefully everything is ok. sounds serious if surgery is involved. i woke up this morning and couldnt walk but mine went away in about 5 minutes...
    http://www.riverratlife.net/uploads/...cing_boobs.gif
    hey... your avator picture.... i've seen that truck before... is it LINE-X related???

PHOTOGLOU
    Rick please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out while you laid up Jay GET BETTER SOON

WYRD
    What is the problem Rick................Hope all goes well. Your home team is cheering for ya

Throttle
    comon, stop foolin around! get back to work soon. the forces keep comin.

dicudmore
    good luck Rick

Floored
    You can't keep a good man down. Best of luck Rick. Hope they find the cause and fix it once and for all.

beer hunter
    I hope you're feeling better Rick! I'll give ya a call this weekend to check up on ya Let me know if I can help in any way

Tom Brown
    Sorry, Rick. Hang in there bud.

Music to my Ears
    Hey Rick, I just saw this thread. Hope you're doing better and will be back on your feet soon!

phebus
    Well, went into surgery at 10:30 last night, and got out at 4:30 this morning. My L4-L5 disc ruptured really big time and shattered into many pieces. L3/4 was herniated, and L5-S1 was torn. Seeing that this was my 3rd back surgery, and am already being scheduled for a fourth, the sad reality is I will for sure be retired off the fire department. It was seriously one of the jobs I truly loved, and would have done for free if I could have supported my family. A true passion. A very sad day for the family and I, lots of tears shed.
    Anyway I'll post more later, I'm on web tv here at the hospital, and it's so slow it's incredible, but if it tells you something about the drugs I'm on, I still can't keep up.
    Rick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast