There you go..
    I told you so :boxingguy

Dr. Eagle
    I told you so :boxingguy
    See... :messedup:

welk2party
    your on your way...

Mrs. casean
    Holy Sh*t Woman! That didn't take long at all http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/hail.gif

Mrs.Racer277
    Holy Sh*t Woman! That didn't take long at all http://www.webolutionary.com/smilies/hail.gif
    HEHE I love your smilies. So how was the grad party???

Mrs. casean
    HEHE I love your smilies. So how was the grad party???
    Awsome! I got a little drunk at my dads after the ceremony, then came straight home to a keg! I was :rollside: but having a great time! Sorry you couldn't be there, but I know you were havin fun in the desert w/ the posse kidding of course! We'll celebrate next time we get together! Oh and the fire pit turned out GREAT! We all sat around it the whole night... loved it!

Mrs.Racer277
    Awsome! I got a little drunk at my dads after the ceremony, then came straight home to a keg! I was :rollside: but having a great time! Sorry you couldn't be there, but I know you were havin fun in the desert w/ the posse kidding of course! We'll celebrate next time we get together! Oh and the fire pit turned out GREAT! We all sat around it the whole night... loved it!
    I am sooooooooo glad to hear you had a good time. You worked your A$$ off for it. We will make it up to you for not being there I promise.
    But we did have a great time in Dove. I still laugh every time I look at the pics.HEHEHE

Mrs. casean
    I am sooooooooo glad to hear you had a good time. You worked your A$$ off for it. We will make it up to you for not being there I promise.
    But we did have a great time in Dove. I still laugh every time I look at the pics.HEHEHE
    Speaking of pics... I still need to download the one of us Sean took... I keep forgetting! I'll send it to you when I do... no need to make it up, we'll just celebrate for the sake of celebrating!

Mrs.Racer277
    Speaking of pics... I still need to download the one of us Sean took... I keep forgetting! I'll send it to you when I do... no need to make it up, we'll just celebrate for the sake of celebrating!
    Oh that is right. Where is our pic??? I don't remember ever seeing it that night???
    Oh we WILL celebrate I promise. HEHE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast