Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello out there

Lady Rat Attack 1
    My Goodness it has been very quiet today. Has everyone already left for the lakes and rivers for the weekend sleeping sleeping I've had to check out another forum just to keep me entertained

Her454
    Cheating and going to another forum....shame on you. This place always gets slow in the summer....btw, thanks for the car....LOL, you should have seen me looking all over for it in the parking lot yesterday...I imagine I looked pretty stupid as I was looking for MY car.... eek!

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Her454:
    Cheating and going to another forum....shame on you. This place always gets slow in the summer....btw, thanks for the car....LOL, you should have seen me looking all over for it in the parking lot yesterday...I imagine I looked pretty stupid as I was looking for MY car.... eek! I know I know,,, but i was checking out the Sandbar forum and my goodness alot of SH** happens there. Keeps me awake at work. sleeping Maybe today you can remember what you drovew to work and not get lost in your parking lot. wink wink

Blown 472
    Hot and heavy in just jets

HCS
    Can't post at work anymore. All I can do is check in and out.
    Had to edit anymore......
    [ June 25, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Her454
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Can't post at work any more. All I can do is check in and out. Bummer, pretty much the same here and Im just too damn busy.
    Im ready for another weekend....how bout Sherri!

HCS
    Her454:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Can't post at work any more. All I can do is check in and out. Bummer, pretty much the same here and Im just too damn busy.
    Im ready for another weekend....how bout Sherri!
    Yep, same here. Gotta get the boat in the water again.
    Summers here!
    And Sheri Too...

Her454
    Dont know if I told you or not, but THANKS for taking Brit out on the wakeboard and teaching her. Shes a pretty quick learner....and she was stoked!

Her454
    LadyRat, check this out.....should occupy some of your time..........
    http://www.banderlog.com/dcforum/DCF...3261_2.html#15

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Her454:
    LadyRat, check this out.....should occupy some of your time..........
    http://www.banderlog.com/dcforum/DCF...3261_2.html#15 idea Hey Thanks. Now i have plenty to check out during these very slow days (and early mornings) at work. I might have to come in next week also starting at 3am jawdrop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast