Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Board Appology

Mrs CP 19
    Okay, guess I do not have to think of you as outboard DICK anymore! Thats your homeground, but remember, Havasu would not be what it is without all those from out of the area who have made an investment there, or just spend hard earned money on weekends. Very graceful way to stop the outrage~! Good job!

outboardrick
    Thanks for the acceptance. I'm sure some others won't be as forgiving. I'll not start another thread since I feel bad already, but if anyone doesn't already know, there are no mooring signs now in the channel blocking about 4-500 yards of beach in various places. These figures are only my guess but some prime beach is lost. No weekend only or any other disclaimers.

hoolign
    I saw it...it was pretty focked up...not a good way to make an entrance into the sand box..but as long as u mean this..ur a good guy for the time being.. a few words of wisdom...lay off the alcohol...believe me..I know what it does...
    Bullshit!..I say crank on it!.i find tequilla shooters for 4.2 hours prior to posting are the answer!

Kim Hanson
    Bullshit!..I say crank on it!.i find tequilla shooters for 4.2 hours prior to posting are the answer!
    They don't understand me then............ :messedup: .......( . )( . ).........

Racer277
    I read it last night. I didn't agree with the wording at all.
    But, to say it wasn't directed at anyone on this website is bullshit.
    This sight is as full of hypocritical idiots as anywhere else.
    Remember the threads about kids at the sandbar, ccanyon, or the channel?
    There are plenty of people on this board that sit in the channel with rude stereos, drinking till they fall down, then driving home. Not everyone on here, but plenty none the less. Take a look there are plenty of pics....
    To say no one on these boards is part of the problem is bullshit.
    I have no doubt you are pissed that you live in a great town, that gets filled with assholes until stupid rules are made. I would be too.

Phat Matt
    Damn Sean...what got into you tonight? lol
    Maybe he's had a few beers.

ColeTR1
    Dang!! I just got another bowl of popcorn! :notam: No worries you’re not the first! been there done that!!

moneypit
    I read your post last night. Apology accepted from me.
    Now make it right by marching down to the channel with some pasties on and rip those f'n signs down!

racecar.hotshoe
    I read your post last night. Apology accepted from me.
    Now make it right by marching down to the channel with some pasties on and rip those f'n signs down!
    What he said............... :coffeycup

ahhell
    We need pix of this....
    last nights rant is understandable...I think a 30.06 from a distance should eliminate some of the problem........J/K...really

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast