Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BoostPower

LUVNLIFE
    Uh Oh,,,,,anyone else :supp:

Infomaniac
    They Suck!!!!!!
    They Cost My Son In Law About $5,000 Because They Didn't Include Severe Duty Valves In A Set Of Heads They Sold Him. While These Were Paid For, They Were Not In The Heads. Because The Heads Were Delivered Complete, We Only Assumed That We Got What We Paid For. It Has Been 3 Months And They Have Not Even Tried To Made It Right.
    So As Far As I'm Concerned They Are Ass-holes!!!!!!
    Ouch. I just tore into an engine from a huge named builder. Did not have severe duty intake valves or Inconel exhaust valves. The rockers were even eyebrowed from hitting the retainers. Blower engine to boot. I was very dissapointed in the selection of components. I always thought you get what you pay for. I guess I have been overbuilding them.

Jrocket
    I guess I have been overbuilding them.
    Nice subtle plug there.

franky
    Had two dealings with them, both of which displayed COMPLETE dishonesty. If you ever shake hands with him, make sure you still have your watch.

bigriverdog
    Ouch. I just tore into an engine from a huge named builder. Did not have severe duty intake valves or Inconel exhaust valves. The rockers were even eyebrowed from hitting the retainers. Blower engine to boot. I was very dissapointed in the selection of components. I always thought you get what you pay for. I guess I have been overbuilding them.
    Unfortunately, my son-in-laws motor only ran about 3 hours before it lost a valve and did some major damage. So if you are building them right, keep it up. The FLAKES will be weeded out soon, I hope.

Hustler
    My brother tried to get them to do some work on his Procharged 509 awhile back and they would not even give him the time of day, he almost had to beg before he finally told them he would take his money else where. I just dont get how these people can treat a potential customer like that, my brother would of paid any thing to get his boat running right.

Schiada76
    They fixed the hydraulic steering on my friends cat, it went away at the start of a pass first time out. So they fixed it three more times

FORCEINU
    **** ALEXI at BOOSTPOWER he's a piece of shit he sold me wrong pistons
    and a bbc block that had a crack in it .
    I can't believe there still in business if I were you I would not buy anything from those assholes.

h2oski2fast
    Alexi hasn't owned that Howard in years, but it still has BoostPower on the side.

ready4funru
    I grew up in the same neighborhood as Alexi and his family. I can only say that the key reason they are probably still in business is due to the fact that the family has very deep pockets and continues to fund their sons venture. Alexi received much of his training at Teague, however Alexi is more of a rigger than a true from scratch engine builder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast