Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ever see your old boat???

Sleek-Jet
    Man how old is that picture I cant remember when the nautical looked like that :idea:
    Probably last summer.

rvrhlic
    I pulled that photo off the thread about family boating day... So I am guessing it is from last weekend.

Dr. Eagle
    I pulled that photo off the thread about family boating day... So I am guessing it is from last weekend.
    OK, so it's safe to say the Nautical hasn't looked like that for a week?

RiverDave
    I saw Havasu Hangins old ride in <gasp> Parker 2 weeks ago.
    RD

bilgewiper
    I have seen my old Wreidt Maverick twice in the last 15 years since selling it. It looked as good as the day I sold it. Before that I restored a old v-drive back in 82-83 and then saw it rotting away in a junkyard ready to be cut up for scrap 16 years later.........really wreaked my day and almost made me cry. I get to see my old 92' Keaton in Riverbrat's avatar here on these boards occasionally

shadow
    Does any ever see thier old boat on the water after selling it?
    We have been on the water almost every weekend for the past couple of years either in Havasu or Parker and would think that we would see our old boats atleast once.
    One time i saw 1 boat i owned about 3 boats ago in Parker but none of the others.They should be in good running cond.
    1 was a 94 Eliminator and another was a 98 Ultra.
    After starting this thread last week.I was standing by my trailer @ Crazy Horse Sat night and found that our old boat is 1 row over and about 10 trailers down.

purrfecttremor
    i see my old kona once in a while but see my last boat [ultra lx] all the time.they sure dont look very well maintained anymore.

framer1
    Saw my old Mach 26 at Havasu last time I was there. I went over and talk to the guy. He was happy with the boat and hadn't had any problems.

boxscore
    Saw my old Mach 26 at Havasu last time I was there. I went over and talk to the guy. He was happy with the boat and hadn't had any problems.
    LOL... I saw my old PartyCat up in Topock Marina a few years back. I tried talking to the owner, and he was a total A-hole. Geez... I was just trying to be friendly!

andy01
    I would like to see my old boats. I haven't seen any of them since the day I sold them, not a picture or anything. The only one I wonder about is my 19' Ultra, what it looks like now and how it is running.
    Andy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast