Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do with $112,000,000

MagicMtnDan
    Buy HOT BOAT MAGAZINE and write truthful articles
    Kilr, I'm disappointed. I expected you to say you'd buy these forums, remove the restrictions on nudity and fill every thread with those pics of the Mrs. that you can't post here

Sleek-Jet
    1.) go talk to Froggy about a boat
    2.) Go talk to the boys at Lancair about a new Airplane
    3.) Buy a small FBO so I could have something that has a nice predictable loss...
    4.) Take a good chunk of it and stick it somewhere nice and safe that's also tax sheltered.
    5.) I know a couple people that have done really well in Commercial real-estate developement in the Western US, I'd probably give them a call.
    6.) Take care of the immeadiate family. :chi:
    7.) ... and last but surely not least, I would disappear for about 6 months. You want to talk to me??? Here's my lawyers phone #... :eat:

AzLakeLizard
    Wow...
    I like the idea of Sharing with the Family and friends...
    Set up the kids with trust accounts...
    Put Slate in my house.. Paint the dang thing!... Landscape the yard..
    Buy Don his GO FAST BOAT he wants.
    Buy Don his Airplane that he really wants.
    Buy a Vacation Home.. have to think on where it should be.. or buy more than one...lol
    Charity works tooo... (have to do good!)
    Ok.. now my "dream mode is taking over.. I will have to keep on thinking about this at work.

Jbb
    I would get that leaky transmission fixed on my truck....
    I would have Tom Browns attitude............adjusted
    I would have the singlewide painted
    I would buy sorry dog a boat without an outboard
    I would have froggy build me one of his boats
    with a 5 axle trailer
    I would make an offer on bubbles
    I would pay for Kim Hansen to have a name change
    I would buy a single wide on the beach in So Cal...for vacations
    I would upgrade from the Commodore 64
    I would buy Hot Boat on line and make all the sections Jbb's World
    I would finally get to go to that carnival workers academy
    I would give the rest to that televangelist on the TV

havaduner
    I would have to share it with everyone here on the boards.
    Hey Cam, you know I LURK more than I post, but I wanted you to know I am here for my share

Big Warlock
    You first go to an a tax attorney. If you have a shell company, plan on using it. The priority is to purchase income generating assets (properties and such.) Even a business if you feel you can find someone to run it. Whatever, you would be looking for income as well as being able to write off lots of income. The more you write off, the more you can keep for you self!!
    Then you look at your cash flow and determine what you then leverage your money to do!!

cjordan
    You better schedule a meeting with your CPA before you start dooling out huge sums of cash..... YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY GIFT TAXES on any above 1MM and it gets NASTY fast...try 48%........ :yuk: :cry: IE, if you give 20MM, YOU (yes you) pay ~9.6MM in taxes on top of what you gave. (29.6mm outlay)
    Still would be a nice problem to have..... :rollside:

Dave C
    I would re-write a book the book on money laundering and income tax evasion. I hear the Grand Caymens are lovely this time of year. Who wants to come.
    I got your taxes right here baby!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123