Thread: WANTED: 19-21 FT PICKLEFORKS/TUNNELS

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    Looking for 19-21 foot Pickleforks/Tunnels. I am looking for boats that need work. With or without motors. JETS AND V-DRIVES only. Anyshape. Especially looking for those boats that have been sitting around. Maybe you have one or maybe its your friends. You might even know of one sittin in a barn or garage somewhere. If so. I wanna here about it. Series reply's only to my email site.
    All emails are confidential. BLOWNDRAGBOAT@Yahoo.com

nastyhabit
    well blowndragboat i found it 2 days ago but its only 18-6 its a hydro pickle jet that has no moter no paint polished jacuzzi jet w-jenavator with a nice trailer with diamond plate its all in the ruff but looks good and its been sitting under a torn tarp and tree in a friends business for three years he wanted me to have it cant find the guy that owned it he will give me an abanded on property slip its in california,orange county ive got no place for so its up for sale he"s going to try again to find this guy but hasnt had any luck in three years its a 1977 i think-with the moter out of nasty habit tripple digit plussss ++++ boat with no prob

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
    I am interested. I can get around the title issue. I deal with a company that does title searches and can help me get it registered and titled LEGALLY. I am VERY interested and would like a bit more info if you can provide it. Let me know. I have a few people out in CALI that can help me with it if theres a way to buy it. Let me know. Thanks alot...Email me at BLOWNDRAGBOAT@YAHOO.COM

malone
    i have a 1983 youngblood tx-20 in good shape, paint and seats are ok but dull, single axle trailer, all new wiring and pump, pump is dominator done bye pro boat all new b cut impeller no place divertor, i ran it for one season hull road nice fast set up has stuffer and ride plate also. i got another tx-20 i liked better so this one has to go. if your interested you can email me at malone@netzero.net or call 413 246-5248 thanks

miller killer
    still got my banshee for sale,drop me a email

Harlem
    I just purchased a 19'Nordic picklefork, My friend in Victorville is going to paint it, but has not touched it yet. I paid $3000.00 for it but never have owned a picklefork before so not too sure if I'd like it. It's been sanded down ready for paint, has a Mopar 440 running engine still in boat, upholstery is in terrible shape, has a Berkely split bowl pump with place diverter, all cables are in good shape. I might be interested in letting it go before I do all this work to it. If I can figure out how to use my picture scanner I'll show a picture of it. If you were to put it next to a Eliminator daytona you would not be able to tell the difference! E-mail me for more info.
    Ryan

nitro557
    just so your not holding your breath i havent heard from blowndragboat since thanksgiveing wont return phone calls or e-mails and he hasnt posted in a very long time

Harlem
    Thanks Nitro557,
    I dont really care if I sell the boat actually I've got big plans for it, I was just thinking if someone wanted it before I put alot of money into it I might of sold it.
    Harlem