Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For the Love of Jet Boats......

SPECTRABRENT
    Jason,
    If you guys have not settled on a place for your Jet regatta, you may want to call Big River, that is the jet boat capital of the Colorado River. The bad boy jets are just down river @ LOst Lake. I have been going to Big River since 1973.
    Brent

miller killer
    Why not lake naciemento,paso robles california,narrows by day,drag racing at dusk,and geeting drunk by night?

flat broke
    Originally posted by SPECTRABRENT:
    Jason,
    If you guys have not settled on a place for your Jet regatta, you may want to call Big River, that is the jet boat capital of the Colorado River. The bad boy jets are just down river @ LOst Lake. I have been going to Big River since 1973.
    Brent
    The location, and date have been set and reserved with discount for those wishing to attend the Classic Boat Beach Bash. It will be at the Avi 8/10 and 8/11. If you sign up with the group you get a discounted room rate and the perks associated with staying at the hotel. Last but not least the event is open to V-drives, Jets, and I/Os, Just try and keep them under 22'. If the Jets and V-drive guys can't get along, there's an easy solution. Fire up your boat, idle out of the cove and lay down a pass to settle the debate. We will have an event registration form up with all the information above and more in the very near future. The only reason we jumped the gun to make the announcement is because we saw a demand and wanted everyone to know that we have taken the steps to get the event under way.
    Thanks,
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)

LakesOnly
    I'v had a few jet boats but am new to this forum.
    Long before this idea came up, me and a good friend of mine planned on towing our boats all the way from NorCal to Laughlin. Afterall, once there, we would only KICK OURSELVES for not bringing our boats with us.
    I AM THERE.
    L.O.

Wet Dream
    This is why we are holding our own bash out here on the East Coast. We are holding ours in a cenrally located area so that people don't have to travel rediculous distances. We have people coming from Maine and some from Florida, and we are meeting in Virginia. You want to have a Jet Boat Regatta, but you want to cater to the West coast people only. 3000 miles each way is difficult for those of us out here, but we get the picture. Although Anna is our first event, you will be able to read about it while we read about the failed attempts going on out there.
    Just trying to ruffle your feathers guys....what if there were a centrally located area for those that are willing to travel from all corners?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123