Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AV gas in Naci ?????

the_gray_goose
    We are heading to naci for memorial day. Can anyone tell me where I can get AV gas near the lake?? or in town??

boatslayer
    We are heading to naci for memorial day. Can anyone tell me where I can get AV gas near the lake?? or in town??
    ask, boat030(mike)

jackpunx
    oooo.. your going to be in trouble.. can you run pump?..
    You'll have to bring your own.. Herman and Greg will bring a few drums each...But they dont sell it up there.. and if they do.. the airport is not close by..

Beer-30
    Paso Robles airport (KPRB) is just east of. They have a cardlock pump for use with credit cards, self-serv.

jackpunx
    thats good news... they will let you fill right into your boat?

the_gray_goose
    Paso Robles airport (KPRB) is just east of. They have a cardlock pump for use with credit cards, self-serv.
    Is the airport open till late on thursday? If I top it off on the way to the lake I should be good for the weekend. I can mix in some pump gas if I need to.
    Just don't want to tow all the extra wieght over the grapevine if I don't have to.

Beer-30
    thats good news... they will let you fill right into your boat?
    I doubt it. There is no "road tax" added to avgas, so technically it's illegal. Usually, people won't mind. Filling a container is fine. If anyone asks, just tell them your boat tanks are your container.

HP350SC
    Can't pump into boat up here. Here is my solution, works nice because I have enough fuel for a long weekend this way, and can take my time filling up instead of fighting lines at the gas station....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...31DSC00795.jpg

the_gray_goose
    I doubt it. There is no "road tax" added to avgas, so technically it's illegal. Usually, people won't mind. Filling a container is fine. If anyone asks, just tell them your boat tanks are your container.
    Looks like I better fill up here before I leave. Maybe they would believe me if I told them it was a low flying air craft. It does pack air!!!!

jackpunx
    Just got off the phone with boat 303 .. He said you have to fill into a container..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast