Thread: Reverse SPAM: Crappy headers needed!!!

Tahiti350
    Yes I want a set of rusted out POS headers, Brand and model don't matter (would prefer Basstt style bell end's though!), neither does what they are for. All I want off of them is from the collector out, the primary tubes will be scrapped.
    I am going to try something a little different. I have OSO exhaust's on the Tahiti, with a thru-drive outlet. I want to mount the collector portion of the headers to the OSO outlet's, and have Over-Transom exhaust. I know I will have to plug the exhaust ports thru the bell housing (duh ), but can get rubber pipe caps for that.
    If anyone has a set of freebies that have good collector's that would be great, let me know. I'll pay the shipping.

Blown Spectra
    i have a set off old bassett bell style over transom headers i had posted for sale long time ago. i stil have them if you want them call me make an ofer i cant refuse. thanks
    818-482-6216 thanks eric

BrendellaJet
    if hes not interested Ill take a look at them...got a pic?

Blown Spectra
    if hes not interested Ill take a look at them...got a pic?
    here are a couple of pics, i dont have the gaskets to go with it anymore.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59DSC03122.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...59DSC03134.JPG
    thanks again.
    eric

Tahiti350
    i have a set off old bassett bell style over transom headers i had posted for sale long time ago. i stil have them if you want them call me make an ofer i cant refuse. thanks
    818-482-6216 thanks eric
    Those are exactly what I am looking for. Where are you located? Shipping will be the issue. What is the flange pattern, just out of curiosity? Looks like BBC or possibly Ford.

Tahiti350
    Anyone else have a set that they want to get rid of, preferably in Oregon or Washington???