Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any one live in RSM?

cdog
    Don't forget to check out Foothill Ranch....it is really a nice place to live...our taxes are about 1.6% I think...It depends on where you live....Take the Alton exit off the 241; it's a couple exits before the Santa Margarita Pkwy exit :wink: :wink:
    We're lookin at a house off of Antonio and Via Honesto...It's in the low 800's... What am I thinkin????????????????????????

cc322
    IMO the houses are pretty close together, I live below Ladera in Mission viejo little more room between houses. I also believe you have Assoc dues and Mella roose to pay, can get a bit pricey. Ladera is brand new and is very well kept up. They are in the middle of widening crown valley for the traffic increase. FYI We love Mission Viejo

ryantparks
    Im antonio and valeroso

cdog
    We've got to have a 3 car garage, pool or Rv parking and about 2300sqft. A big driveway is a big + too. I like the newer homes but they never have any room for all my junk. We my look in lake forest also.

cdog
    Im antonio and valeroso
    The HOA is 47 and 39 on the mls. Is that your same area? If so what is your property tax rate?

DUNDUN
    i lived in rsm when it was a brand new community, and its grown alot.
    i also lived in ladera ranch for a couple years, ive seen that ladera ranch is better for families, specifically families with young kids. and the house prices are insane! if you buy a house around those parts it is quite an investment for sure.

ryantparks
    ive been here in RSM since 88 myself and its grown just like every other new area.
    My hoa is $39 and I think my property tax rate is 2%
    Id say that Ladera's homes are more stacked than Rancho and the streets are alot more narrow making for more homes in a smaller area. Just my 2 cents.

DUNDUN
    Id say that Ladera's homes are more stacked than Rancho and the streets are alot more narrow making for more homes in a smaller area. Just my 2 cents.
    i concur.

Krazy K
    My best friend lives in RSM with his family. The place there in now, they paid about $250k for about 5 years ago. They really like it alot. They are off of Santa Margarita Pkwy and Melissa. They are in a townhouse overlooking the pool.

cc322
    We've got to have a 3 car garage, pool or Rv parking and about 2300sqft. A big driveway is a big + too. I like the newer homes but they never have any room for all my junk. We my look in lake forest also.
    I dont think you will find anything like that in Ladera Ranch. Thats why so many people are heading to riverside county, Most cant afford the prices in the OC especially south OC, and if you can the property tax will kill you. We loooked to move up in Mission Viejo, even after we did a addition, looked at what we had to spend to get something biger and said no way, wound up buying a place out in Havasu. I have a friend who lives in Anahiem Hills and I think it is very nice., and yorba linda. IMO your money goes a little further in North OC. And for Rancho Santa Margarita, I will be taking my wifes Esccape in for service at the ford dealership this morning Good luck house hunting

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast