Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions ?

NICE PAIR
    Does anyone have any opinions on American Offshore 26" cat, single blower motor, XR drive. Positive or negative. Thanx

Goodtime$
    Its a direct splash of the talon, along with the Howard and others. Runs really hard, quality is linked to the years they were built and who ran the company at the time.
    If you are looking, contact Drew Down, his HP500Vortech 26 is a steal.

Two K's
    First you can't have a name nice pair and than start a thread asking opinions. I was looking to see a boob job Anyway a friend of mine had one when they first started makeing them and he loved it. I remember it cause it was the only cat around here other than skaters that i knew anyway

Boatmaster
    Does anyone have any opinions on American Offshore 26" cat, single blower motor, XR drive. Positive or negative. Thanx
    WHAT!!!!! A few blown motors and your thinking of jumping ship. AO is a very nice boat, but to make it fast enough to keep the Sherman Boyz happy you better sell all thoughs 280s and stock pile bravos. You knew I was going to bust your ballz over this.

NICE PAIR
    WHAT!!!!! A few blown motors and your thinking of jumping ship. AO is a very nice boat, but to make it fast enough to keep the Sherman Boyz happy you better sell all thoughs 280s and stock pile bravos. You knew I was going to bust your ballz over this.
    "DUH", I was sure of that. Thinking about a car-boat to tow with my car-car.
    (drives are just a tad cheaper than powerheads, I figure the savings on high buck 2-stroke oil will pay for drives)

XtrmWakeborder
    Ditto on that, this boat is awsome. Take a look at it.

NICE PAIR
    First you can't have a name nice pair and than start a thread asking opinions. I was looking to see a boob job Anyway a friend of mine had one when they first started makeing them and he loved it. I remember it cause it was the only cat around here other than skaters that i knew anyway Sorry, hope your blood pressure didn't get to high. :rollside:

FASTERDAMITT
    I'll third that! Drew has a B*tchen boat for sale.

02HoWaRd26
    Howards are the same bottom just alot nicer built, Mine needs a new home and yours would be great she says

NICE PAIR
    Howards are the same bottom just alot nicer built, Mine needs a new home and yours would be great she says
    Tell me more, 925-625-3323 Thanx Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast