Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indy 500

JetBoatRich
    She seems to be doing pretty good :supp:
    except for fuel :hammer2:

what an awsome run for Danika...she should have won it...but she still made history & better things ahead for her
    fastrat

hoolign
    She did an incredible job! and to be going up against that much expierience on that track..she either had some incredible beginners luck..or she is definitly a force to be reckoned with!! Great race!

C-2
    Man, that is one cool chick under the gun. Two major rookie mistakes and yet she was still out front.
    She has just forged a whole new generation of Indy car fans.

roln 20s
    I agree--what a great race. A few errors (maybe rookie mistakes) and she's still in it at the end. I wish she would have pulled it out. She's got a new fan in me I think she will be real good for years to come.
    I wonder how it is driving for Rayhal and Letterman? That would have to be sweet. I wonder if Dave will have her as a guest on his show?
    Roln 20s

hoolign
    Man, that is one cool chick under the gun. Two major rookie mistakes and yet she was still out front.
    She has just forged a whole new generation of Indy car fans.
    It could make for an awsome centerfold....chix & cars!

C-2
    And I see the Foyt family tradition of underhanded driving is alive and well.....

Dusty Times
    I've watched alot of women drivers try to prove themselves and end up doing nothing but emberassing.
    Danica deserves all the credit in the world especially her first year at Indy. What a great run. If she would have had the fuel it would have been hers.

*BN*
    No one mentioned weight when Andretti was leader.
    I wonder why it's an issue now.
    The weight change came when the IRL was formed. Prior to the IRL they were weighed with the driver.
    They also stated that 75 pounds equals approx 1 mph. With that said in the draft it could be as much as 2-3 and a definitely a "quicker" affect.

XtrmWakeborder
    She did freakin awsome! Major props to her, also she weighs alot less but obviously has much less strength and endurance. I think it equals out in the end.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast