Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

77charger
    Thats just the thing Hustler. Ya some fast flats show up twice a year, but generally are set up as race boats or are race boats, on alky,one seat, no gas tanks,etc. Im not impressed.
    This thread went to shit.. Hopefuly we can still get info on these mishaps with the cp's.
    The flat i drive can hold 22 gallons,and seats 4,has pockets on the side of the seats, and cooler room if i need it.Impressed and it can run into the 8s on a hot day.
    Its also a star on river rats 2

Roman 1
    Get the name straight first candle.....
    Second, I HAVE a 383 in a powerwagon, so as I said, I am qualified.
    A 600lb+ 383ci engine is a piece of shit.
    So kiss my white ass.
    Brian
    Listen up you little Nazi (that lives in the ghetto ). Your 383 would run much better if the "sanford and sons truck" it pushes went on a diet. My Challenger runs 10.90's on street tires with only a few (major) modifications
    Roman "GhettoFabulous" 1 :220v:

The flat i drive can hold 22 gallons,and seats 4,has pockets on the side of the seats, and cooler room if i need it.Impressed and it can run into the 8s on a hot day.
    Its also a star on river rats 2
    Now were talkin',thats a river runner, dude you were haulin ass on the 10 when I saw you.

wsuwrhr
    Listen up you little Nazi (that lives in the ghetto ). Your 383 would run much better if the "sanford and sons truck" it pushes went on a diet. My Challenger runs 10.90's on street tires with only a few (major) modifications
    Roman "GhettoFabulous" 1 :220v:
    Shivers...
    Hey candle....
    Bench racer.....you..over there...
    I don't want to get into the MODS you made to your car, if you like it then great, we are all here to have fun.
    My post was made in fun, since EVERYTHING I own is powered by a Dodge, it is kinda hard for me to make fun of my own stuff, dumbass.
    "To each their own" you know what I mean?
    Yea I live in the ghetto, but nazi? that's a stretch pal.....
    Brian

77charger
    Now were talkin',thats a river runner, dude you were haulin ass on the 10 when I saw you.
    I had to get my lake boat up to 85mph :mix: its the only time it breaks 60
    Saw the chp in full force cut the speed down from there out also took my i/o to lost lakes on sat too

stoker2001
    actually jerry, since there's only one blown hydro i can think of that runs in the same class kevin does, that that particular blown hydro ain't so slow, he just happens to run there. and he put kevin on the trailer last weekend, just like he did everyone else. rick barretta's a helluva racer, and knows exactly what he's doing - just ask kevin, or anyone else in the class, or that's been in the class. is he giving you the impression that he's "not set up right"?
    i do owe him one though... maybe kevin will get first crack... Ditto on that,i feared rick so much in red bluff that he caused me to red light by-.21...LOL.I got lucky on the pheonix opener and rick slept bad on light.i hope to get redemption at chowchilla,but if we dont pair up that is ok with me if you know what i mean see you guys there

stoker2001
    Lets just say he could run those numbers with a naturally aspirated single 4 barrel small block....maybe he runs a throttle stop, I don't know. :boxedk jerry,not saying it would be impossible,would just like to see :wink:

I didnt see any of you trying to race GM killers Ford at the freeboard challenge deal.
    Actually, you didn't see anything 'cuz you no showed. Come to think of it, with only a few exceptions, v-drives have been conspicuosly absent from FC. It was never restricted to any drive type, and the water is plenty deep to run in BR. Never mattered to me who came, who didn't, as long as it was a good time. With no more FCs, it's all just talk. When you're slow as dirt (like me) and you're not a "racer", all this crap doesn't matter. To me, speed doesn't matter, bling doesn't matter.... it comes down one thing..... are you at the trailer TALKING about the river, or floatin' on it.
    Just my .02.... about the net value of this thread now.

*BN*
    Hey I don't want to piss anyone off here but as a full on jet boater for over 35+ years, you gotta admit that almost all flatty's at the river are a "hard on" to watch run since at a the flip of a mosquito they are over and the driver is wet. Jets are by far more forgiving compared to a flatty. So for you guys that go out there in your words "lake jets" and run'em hard just remember a flatty doing the same speed as you is dealing with probably 20+ mph more risk than you at your speed.
    NOW THIS LAKE BOAT $HIT is what gauls me!
    You guys claim to have lake boats because of gas tanks, lights, 91 octane etc etc etc.
    You wanna see a lake boat...........yes it has 12:1 compression now, and at a time it had more than that.
    But this boat has been:
    1. Hall's Crossing (top of Powell) to Rainbow Bridge (mile marker 50) with 5 people in our family! Boy the barges make wakes that go right over the bow and bounce off of wall for 30 minutes.
    2. From Temple Bar up into the Grand Canyon's First Rapids. (Had to float out because we ran out of Fuel.)
    3. From One end of Lake Shasta to the other.
    4. Lake Trinity one end to the other.
    5. The Sacramento Delta, from Walnut to the Salt Water of Pittsburgh!
    6. Water Ski in everyone of these places till the arms fall off, (4 kids plus the Mom and Dad).
    7. San Felipe Mexico, Why? Have know clue! LOL
    8. Lake Mead, Lake Mohave, Lake Havasu, yeap all of them.
    9. Blythe to Lake Martinez (3 times).
    NOW THAT IS A LAKE BOAT, AND YES IT DOES RUN 94MPH AT PARKER!
    Now until you guys actually use your boat like a friggin lake boat rather than a BEACH TOWEL quit calling it a friggin lake boat!
    This boat is older than some of you posting here and did I say it runs 94MPH and is the DEFINITION OF A LAKE BOAT!
    Sorry jet boat fans, just calling them as I see them, BEACH TOWELS or LAKE BOATS?
    The more I read this thread the more I feel bad about having her for sale.
    http://ntrplus.com/bn/sale/btHB.gif

wsuwrhr
    Actually, you didn't see anything 'cuz you no showed. Come to think of it, with only a few exceptions, v-drives have been conspicuosly absent from FC. It was never restricted to any drive type, and the water is plenty deep to run in BR. Never mattered to me who came, who didn't, as long as it was a good time. With no more FCs, it's all just talk.
    There WILL be another FC, the event is too cool to let die.
    I am having motor issues, or I would have been v-drivin' Needles and FC 3 this year.
    Brian