Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WHY?

HOSS
    Beer, beer, lets all cheer. John Wayne moonwalking? HELL YEAH, can`t I even get a hell yeah? He damn near invinted it. His potna did that is. Wild Willie Bill. A genuine mountain man. Started doing it to divert from beaver droppings. Works like a charm.
    Manic Mechanic, I forgive you and Mike forgives you. Don`t let your children near him? Dude, don`t be cattle, be a man and don`t believe the hype. I could tape anyone anytime and cut it up to air it and make it look like you are a BONE UP FAG!
    I`m not sayin` he is a straight up 40 somehting guy. But he hasn`t lived a normal life either. All I`m sayin` is leave the dude alone. Why would so many care? I just wanna blow the **** outa Saddam. Can`t we do one thing right? Is everything a ****in` argument? **** those muslim ****s. An act of GOD 9/11? Well they say the US is evil. Lets do an act from the devil and nuke their ass.
    Again, don`t believe the hype from me or anyone else. Do believe that gravity is a mother. All that beer didn`t stay in my stomach then come outa my sparsly hairy shaft! It went to the top of my head overnight! Hence hangover.
    Hoss if I had the time of day to prove that I am the modern day John Wayne, I would. But for now you gonna have to take my word for it. But here is some proof:"Ever took a dump ina nasty gas station and ACTUALLY sat on the seat?". I have!
    More examples as we go. Got a feeling this is gonna be a long day. Where`s that furry beaver?

HammerDown
    My only comment...Mike said "I am Peter Pan" well to me that ='s Gay! eek! ...lol

HOSS
    That`s right! He did. That is gay! But I`m the modern day John Wayne.
    I`m Peter Pan,,,,,no shit,,,,sorry guys and gals I forgot that. He is gay!

HammerDown
    Sorry, but with a user name like HOSS...no you can't be a Peter Pan also! There can only be one Peter Pan, and its Mike...How about Tinker Bell?
    Now the thought of John Wayne Moon walking (as he was in True Grit)...I'm in pain from laughing!
    [ February 18, 2003, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

HOSS
    But Mike has a ranch.How can a cowboy be gay? I`ll tell you how we would know fo sho. What`s the name of his horse? Can always tell a man by the name of his horse.

Jordy
    His horse is named "Bubbles." Oh, wait, that's his chimp. Does he have a horse? Llamas perhaps, but I don't remember a horse.

Hey Hoss, been drinkin' again, huh? May I suggest AA? A few meetings might help you with your problem.

HOSS
    But real men drink too!
    Peter Pan. RLMAO! I am peter Pan. Jesus, he really is fried. Toast. Burnt bread. But that doesn`t make him gay. A total freak yes. My friend called and asked if I read this today,,,,,,,damn. I was toast. Told him of peter pan. he agrees now also. But that interview was chopped up. Come on can`t you tell that. Maybe I feel so sorry for him because he is so damn incapable of defending himself. But him claiming to be peter pan is like some asshole comparing his likeness to that of the great John Wayne. We are in a world of freaks.
    AA, quit, problem, why? I am starting to like the dimensia associated with it. Got the whole getup except for a brown faded leather vest. Anyone got one for sale? Even got a sidekick. had to substitute an ex-heroine addict for an Indian. There just aren`t any Indians down here in the swamp. I`m now callin` him Pookee`. Got all his teeth so I guess that`s good. I have him on the straight and narrow for doin` good deeds where needed. Oh yeah and savin` the day and all. We are on the Michael Jackson (aka Wacko Jacko) case now. You`ll know its us cause I shoot platinum bullets and Pookee`, well he`s shootin methadone. We don`t ride any livestock because of the variation in stool disposal laws from state to state and county to county. So I ride an Espirit motor scooter and Pookee` has this English racer with a great big basket on the front. Like the one you used on the paper route. You know,,so as to blend in so we can do our thing. eek!

Kim Hanson
    You kill me HOSS!..........( . )( . ).... wink

HOSS
    Guess everyone is watching Mike again. I know, Pookee` is too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast