Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris??

krazykona
    Anybody ever go to Lake Perris? How are the crowds there? Any strict speed laws?

hack job
    you better be there before 5am to get on the lake and the sea fleas are real bad! that all i know. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Tyson www.plumbersassracing.com (http://www.plumbersassracing.com)

1quickjet
    Stay away from Perris. 35mph in one direction only. No beer allowed and you WILL get ticketed with OT's. If you go in the water chances are good will get raging cyphillis (spelling?) or something. Elsinore is no jewel, but 100 times better, and even a high speed zone. My .02. 1QJ

krazykona
    Any other lakes come to mind in the moreno valley or even palm springs area? just need somewhere to test before I haul all the way out to the river fo memorial day weekend

1quickjet
    If you are coming from HB, Elsinore is really not that far out of the way. Only about 20 min south from the 91. Worth it, IMHO.

DickDanger
    Kona, I go to Perris all the time during the week, and I have NEVER gotten pulled over by the cops. I go out to the dam to do my speed runs, am running a 454 BBC with OTT Bassett headers with baffles, and have even passed the police boat a couple weeks ago doing 75+. Usually the traffic is light during the week, and the water calm. A word of warning though: I got a hell of an ear infection last year from the water there, and ended up going to the doctor to get it taken care of. I will be there tomorrow as well. Hope this helps. L8...-DD out
    [This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited May 09, 2002).]

krazykona
    Im coming from HB but Im trying to Mix and match Boat testing and Mothers day on Sunday. Mom Lives in Cherry Valley which is only about 20 min from perris. Thanks for the input guys

MissHBjet
    Lake Perris Blows IMHO, watch out for the park rangers.

77charger
    Originally posted by DickDanger:
    and have even passed the police boat a couple weeks ago doing 75+.
    [This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited May 09, 2002).]
    I cant even make it past the 5 mph zone with out being stared down from the patrol boat in the winter time.let alone go by at full speed. find it hard to believe 75 by him!!!

DickDanger
    Well, I had my foot in the throttle, and I have spoken with the patrol guys quite a few times anyways. They all know my boat, and I am ASSUMING that since they do, and know that I dont do stupid $hit out on the water, they have NEVER hassled me. -DD out
    Miss HB, I could have had a smart ass comment for you, but I wont go there!!!!! Hahahaha....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast