Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Magic Deck vs. Conquest Deck

JB in so cal
    Finally got 1900 miles to home. On time....15 hour day Tuesday, 3 hours sleep, 12 hours today. I have to give credit to Magics service people. tey drove the distane AND called three more times on the way home just to check in. THATS what customer service is all about. I should start a thread on my whole story......the entire adventure is quite interesting. Should be good reading for those trying to make a decision. The most important thing...got home just in time to unwrap the boat and let the family see it all nice and purdy...THEY LOVE IT. To me it makes all the shiitt I went through worth it.
    Glad you are (seem to be, anyway) safe. Did you get on the water? How's it run? Any red necks see it yet? Wondering where the crapper's at?
    Details, man. Details.

NashvilleBound
    OHHHHH the peer pressures killing me. give me a few minutes to type up the new thread. .......

Rev. Williams
    OHHHHH the peer pressures killing me. give me a few minutes to type up the new thread. .......
    Get on it
    Whats up Jeff, Sorry we couldn't meet up I was always where weren't and when you call Sunday I was already half way home. Now I guess I'll just have to fly out to TN and see how the other half lives.
    I did pull a drive by on your boat Saturday night (after my drama with the drunk guy) in the parking lot of your hotel. Very nice!!
    I hope you got your drama handled with the boat and glad you made it home safe.

NashvilleBound
    I just spent the last half hour writing a book of a new thread then lost it when I tried to post it...... I will try again tomorrow.............

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617