Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Hanson lets see your car.

CrazyHippy
    That was weak, if I wanted to go in the rocks my Expedition will take me there, for the streets tow rigs suck.
    An expy on the rocks?? That's as smart as talking shit about Kims Boat (the HST) when it would hand you your ass, and be more comfortable doing it. :boxingguy
    About the only thing your POS is good for is picking up high school chicks :sleeping:
    It's not a luxury car, it's not fast, it doesn't handle well, and they aren't built all that well. Granted your car is 10 years newer than the bronco, so it is nicer in that respect, but do you think anyone will have your car on the road in 10 years??
    So when do we get to see The D-mon Wheels?
    BJH

dmontzsta
    An expy on the rocks?? That's as smart as talking shit about Kims Boat (the HST) when it would hand you your ass, and be more comfortable doing it. :boxingguy
    About the only thing your POS is good for is picking up high school chicks :sleeping:
    It's not a luxury car, it's not fast, it doesn't handle well, and they aren't built all that well. Granted your car is 10 years newer than the bronco, so it is nicer in that respect, but do you think anyone will have your car on the road in 10 years??
    So when do we get to see The D-mon Wheels?
    BJH
    haha, which car are you talking about?
    If you are talking about one of my imports, you are sorely mistaken friend.
    Its ok though, cause you are just like the average joe and that is what we like, yeah it sucks! keep thinking that.

CrazyHippy
    haha, which car are you talking about?
    If you are talking about one of my imports, you are sorely mistaken friend.
    Its ok though, cause you are just like the average joe and that is what we like, yeah it sucks! keep thinking that.
    Lets see in my driveway there is a 93 Caddy (whoops every jap car i've ever been in in luxury), a Porsche 914 getting some major HP currently (350HP and 1800lbs, speed and handling) And a 99 F-350.
    From the attitude i'm guessing you drive a Lexus IS300. They tend to think they are fast, and luxurious and handle oh so well. The reality is they are way overweight, under damped and underpowered, if the people driving them would compare them to something actually sporty (BMW 3 series for example) they would see the light, but NO, the Japaneese copied the very best in this car, so it has to be the best
    BJH

CrazyHippy
    And so no one thinks i'm anti Jap car, my last track toy started life as a 1982 Toy Supra. It ended up @ 1760Lbs Wet (no driver) and went through the traps @ 144mph. You can figure the HP for yourself.
    BJH

dmontzsta
    I have two cars.
    Both of them are Nissan Maximas, they are my daily drivers, they both run low 14s. All they have are just the standard bolt ons, with a little boost they will run low 13s RELIABLY. I dont know what they pull in the corners, but I know there are some out there running with miatas, I have vids to prove it. I have one buddy that pulls over 1g on the skidpad, not bad for FWD. Now, they are FAR better than Kims bronco in every way except pulling. If you disagree with that then you have issues. I bet they are just as comfortable as your caddy and would outhandle it. Once the 914 is done (350hp) I know some Maximas that would still handle it. IS300s are nice cars though, but they are the "competition".

dmontzsta
    maxima..hahahahahaha
    Keep laughing homo, what do you drive?
    http://www.sprintmax.com/albums/albu...as_station.jpg
    Pretty funny?
    Now this is probably funnier...this is what they are capable of, with STOCK trans and STOCK motor.
    http://www.sprintmax.com/albums/album03/hlh_dyno.jpg

CrazyHippy
    You honestly think a maxima is going to "hang" with the teen? I played w/ spec miatas whilein a 280horse teen on street tires, and could pass the miata anywhere i wanted. The miata looked fast, and was loud however (must be related to a jetboat)
    There is a big difference between a 4-door barge w/ bolt on's that might be fast on the street, and a fighting weight sports car built to be fast on the track.
    As far as Kim's Bronco goes... you better be nice before he goes OJ on your ass.
    If i'm not mistaken, this is a boating website, why dont we compare your flatty to Kimmy's HST.
    1. the HST is 100% more boat than the vintage kidney belt boat
    2. Faster then the Table boat
    3. More luxurious than your flat
    4. Handles better than your flat
    5. Look better than your flat
    6. Built better than your flat
    7. I can keep going, but I think you get my point.
    BJH

HM
    LOL....Donald, I am really going to kick you in the nutz. Make it stop already....you are sucking my will to live!!!

CrazyHippy
    you better be nice or it will snow in the middle of your boating season...
    oops, too late
    BJH

Dave C
    ya, but can it do a "low speed chase" like Kim's "white Bronco"
    So, you have the nerve to smack talk import cars when.
    1. They are 100x nicer than your bronco.
    2. Faster than your bronco.
    3. More luxurious than your bronco.
    4. Handle better than your bronco.
    5. Look better than your bronco.
    6. Built better than your bronco.
    7. I can keep going, but they are better at everything than towing. That is all.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast