I have been boating on the colorado river 4 30 years i have a 24 spectra. Why is the TREND to bring these OCEANLINERS to the river and swamp most small boats? you cant get in and out of them, you cant ski,you cant turn around on plane on the widest part of the river there to BIG for such A SMALL WATERWAY! And why would anybody want to tow those big PIGS 300+ miles when the ocean is so close and so big that they were made for?Also a cat runing a hundred + on HAVAZU is dangerous i dont get it? 1/2 a million doller boats to hang out in the channel? I would be burning up the ocean! Oh i forgot it takes experiance to drive on the ocean fast! theres a lotta second mortgages floating around HAVAZU! Its geting way to CROWDED ! i like when im coming back up river back to needles around 6 pm and all the retards that have been drinking all day at the sandbar with 10 people hanging out of the boat and its firewalled 10 abreast and i have to run in the reeds to go upriver! yeah im geting a 42 fountain to cruise to the sandbar what a joke oh wait IM COOL! I saw a 38 cigg at needles a month ago WHY? I would love to tow a 38 all the way to the river that sounds like fun NOT! the trend is bigger boats on SMALL waterways! not a bash just wondering why! if i had an ocean boat i could'nt wait to hit the OCEAN way more fun running the swells to san diego and back ! Also a month ago i saw a 40 foot yellow skater canopied race boat at TOPOCK HUH!! oh well im sure ill get a response in here.