Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Question: 4 Oversize Boats On The River

andy01
    thats what i cruise at oldtimer. and we prove our speed with gps not "oh boy that felt like 110!" like you guys do.
    Hey if I pulled you behind my boat at 50 on a piece of plywood you would say we went at least 100 plus

Roman 1
    Roman,
    You need to return to SCHOOL because you obviously flunked math. Maybe we can chip in and get you a tutor.
    We are NOT impressed with tiny little no freeboard 1500 lb boat going fast for 2 seconds, anymore…. Those days are over, sorry. Let it go, it’s the first step towards recovery.
    In the modern era, we make 8000 lb boats go fast for as long as we have lake……
    Here’s an example,
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...atar5231_0.gif
    36 Nortech Cat
    Weight 8000+ lbs. includes several coolers full of goose.
    Speed: fast all day long.....
    Handling: did you feel something??
    Amenities include, berth, wet bar, optional shitter, comfortable seating for six-seven, big ol stereo, covered motors, lots of bling, etc., etc., the list goes on and on…..
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...atar7357_5.gif
    Old 1971 sh*t box flatty:
    Weight 1500 lbs. dripping wet
    Speed: supposedly fast just can’t get there cuz of dem big ol boat fawkers
    Handling: you’re gonna loose a filling. watch out for rollers.
    Amenities: one worn out seat.
    P.S. who says we drink and drive? I don't. I'm just trying to be social and help all my friends get heated.
    36 nortech :sleeping: nice boat, for the ocean. 0 to 60 in half an hour. Good thing you guys like to run all day (although we all know thats a lie) you guys park your asses in the channel and get blitzed most of the time. Shitters a good idea in case you take a ride in a flat! The rest is just fluff and nothing I don't have waiting up the dock in my house.
    With only 2 seconds of balls its not suprising you prefer the ss minow!
    R1

pleasantcat
    Hey if I pulled you behind my boat at 50 on a piece of plywood you would say we went at least 100 plus
    very true andy

Roman 1
    i was talking boats. :notam:
    i have never seen a flattie go 100 for any length of time. then again most flatties couldnt go 100 after gps came out. see ya guys!!
    I have never seen a yuppie that had any balls either...
    get out and see world McFly...
    R1

Dave C
    the 2 seconds was the amount of time YOU had spent on the throttle before you had to "lift"......
    <<<<<<<<WATCH OUT FOR THAT ROLLER>>>>>>>>>
    BTW your partially right, I usually make a 30 minute run a WOT to party spot, later I make another 30 minute run at WOT to dam, then a 30 minute run at WOT back to party spot and another 30 minute run back to camp........
    No "lifting" though... wait I had to lift for the 5 mph zone.....

pleasantcat
    oh and roman, we can run from topok to the palms for lunch and still find you beetn it in your flattie somewhere around copper canyon.

Roman 1
    lifting early, like in a v-drive, is just like climaxing early.... you're not quite a man, are ya clunker 1.
    Why don't you guys stay in it longer?
    Besides it takes more than 4 seconds for the GPS to update the speed by then they have to lift.
    Funny story, one time we brought a radar gun out to CFW to find out the real speeds. Boy were people mad at us. :wink:
    It only takes 4 seconds to disappear from your barge so thats all you see....
    R1 :2purples:

Roman 1
    oh and roman, we can run from topok to the palms for lunch and still find you beetn it in your flattie somewhere around copper canyon.
    Wrong I don't go on weekends, too many drunk yuppies :hammer2:
    R1

Roman 1
    the 2 seconds was the amount of time YOU had spent on the throttle before you had to lift......
    WATCH OUT FOR THAT ROLLER........
    More like watch out for the drunk 1st timer driving his 30 foot 2nd mortgage. :rollside:
    R1

Dave C
    just like a two pump chump... didn't anyone tell you that its a marathon not a drag race. thats before I run you down and pass you.
    Please I have seen how slow some of those tall geared v-drives accelerate. :devil: :notam:
    I bet you're the kind of guy that brings a knife to a gun fight then complains about how unfair it is......
    It only takes 4 seconds to disappear from your barge so thats all you see....
    R1 :2purples:
    2nd mortgage... thats funny.