Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Question: 4 Oversize Boats On The River

Roman 1
    You have the wrong guy jackass, I never showed up to red rock and raced anybody. Ever. And yes you are very correct I am a lousy mechanic but one hell of a check writer.
    Andy
    I wouldn't admit it eitherBWAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA!
    Keep writin those checks to keep up with the trends.....YUPPPPPPPIEE!!!
    R1 :wink:

andy01
    2nd mortgage... thats funny.
    I guess everybody that has a big boat is a home owner with a huge second to pay for there huge boat and the clucker crowd is nothing but a bunch of renters..... well according to clunker 1 anyways.
    Andy

Roman 1
    just like a two pump chump... didn't anyone tell you that its a marathon not a drag race. thats before I run you down and pass you.
    I bet you're the kind of guy that brings a knife to a gun fight then complains about how unfair it is......
    I'm more of a 1 pump chump, don't really care if she's satisfied or not! :notam:
    Your right I prefer the circle race boats that run for several miles several times a day...
    R1 :coffeycup :notam:

Roman 1
    I guess everybody that has a big boat is a home owner with a huge second to pay for there huge boat and the clucker crowd is nothing but a bunch of renters..... well according to clunker 1 anyways.
    Andy
    Funny you should mention rentals since thats exactly what I do....rent out boats at the marina.
    So do you live in your boat andrew? Be honest.... :wink:
    R1

Roman 1
    I'm starting to feel sorry for you girls....I've had my fun see ya in Bench racers...just tell em Roman sent ya!!!
    Dave C your all right!!
    R1

andy01
    I wouldn't admit it eitherBWAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA!
    Keep writin those checks to keep up with the trends.....YUPPPPPPPIEE!!!
    R1 :wink:
    What trend is that? Having a nice new boat that runs over a 100 mph in rough ass water, being able to go to Catalina when I wish, enjoying a day on the water no matter how windy it gets, turning the key and having it start evertime? If that is the trend then I am quilty ass hell for wanting to enjoy myself and have a good time with my wife...... I guess I am a Yupie and you are a stuck in the 70's follower...... your about 30 years behind on your trends. Let me guess you drive a 72' steak bed chevy because you don't want to be like the rest of us and drive new trucks that tow our boats at 80 mph with the a/c on...... oh a/c is a option on new cars that conditions the air to your desired tempreture, like if it is 120 degrees on rice road it is only 70 or so in my truck. But I am sure you like driving across the desert at 50 mph with the windows down and the wind in your mullet......
    Andy

CrazyHippy
    why is it bench racers always talk about their buddies boat. You're "buddy", if you actually have one, ain't here.
    why couldn't you beat him with you're boat?? BBWWWAAHHHAAAa
    You see a flat those goes that fast is like a unicorn, everyone says they exists but no one has actually seen one.
    eight seconds... tisk tisk tisk... Why so short?... I feel sorry for your ol lady.
    Now if you went 130 for 15 minutes like our boats can, I would be impressed.
    Now please go back to the duck pond please and pray for the wind to stop so you can make a run.
    :idea: :idea:
    So your 496HO powered daytona will run 130 for 15 minutes? Or are you a hypocrite? :boxingguy :boxingguy
    BJ(damnit i think i just sided w/ Roman)H

mbrown2
    You can't lose with 22's.... BTW....I am a DINK...not a Yuppie.. Don't confuse me Roman...and my 26 boat don't like the ocean much since it has a training wheel.
    <<<<<<(can't believe this threads still going)....

V-DRIVES RULE
    eight seconds... tisk tisk tisk... Why so short?... I feel sorry for your ol lady.
    Now if you went 130 for 15 minutes like our boats can, I would be impressed.
    Now please go back to the duck pond please and pray for the wind to stop so you can make a run.WOW I THINK I JUST SAW 18 BOATS THAT HAVE THE EXACT GRAPHICS ON IT AND AN 496 HO TO BOOT WOW 70MPH THATS IMPRESSIVE my bone stock 330hp merc.out drive on my cruiser does 65 15 minutes at 130 where i dont think so not on havazoo!! now go wax those way out 18 of a kind graphics. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Dave C
    notice I said our and not my..... need a grammar lesson??
    :idea: :idea:
    So your 496HO powered daytona will run 130 for 15 minutes? Or are you a hypocrite? :boxingguy :boxingguy
    BJ(damnit i think i just sided w/ Roman)H