Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Question: 4 Oversize Boats On The River

shadow
    Some of that so called old tech also powers top fuel dragsters also,and last year a boat went 254 in only a 1/4 mile.Now can an outdrive hold to 4000 horsepower??
    I know the drives seem to grenade often and if you want to handle big power aint the number 6 needed?
    Whats up 77charger?Robert right?Are we gonna see you @ op6 this year?
    Seems like we just went through this not long ago huh?
    Glad to see you're coming to naci in july it will be a blast.

77charger
    Whats up 77charger?Robert right?Are we gonna see you @ op6 this year?
    Seems like we just went through this not long ago huh?
    Glad to see you're coming to naci in july it will be a blast.
    dont think i will make op6 but naci for sure.this argument comes up everyear a good laugh between the two guys here.But for me having race time in flat it was the best boat experience i had(dont care what anyone says).But my 21ft i/o is nice to kick back and enjoy

shadow
    dont think i will make op6 but naci for sure.this argument comes up everyear a good laugh between the two guys here.But for me having race time in flat it was the best boat experience i had(dont care what anyone says).But my 21ft i/o is nice to kick back and enjoy
    I deleted my last post cause i don't even want to get into this sideways situation.Maybe i'll bite into it again next time it comes up.See you at naci if not before.As it gets closer i'll get exact directions to the propery for everyone that is going.

Roman 1
    What trend is that? Having a nice new boat that runs over a 100 mph in rough ass water, being able to go to Catalina when I wish, enjoying a day on the water no matter how windy it gets, turning the key and having it start evertime? If that is the trend then I am quilty ass hell for wanting to enjoy myself and have a good time with my wife...... I guess I am a Yupie and you are a stuck in the 70's follower...... your about 30 years behind on your trends. Let me guess you drive a 72' steak bed chevy because you don't want to be like the rest of us and drive new trucks that tow our boats at 80 mph with the a/c on...... oh a/c is a option on new cars that conditions the air to your desired tempreture, like if it is 120 degrees on rice road it is only 70 or so in my truck. But I am sure you like driving across the desert at 50 mph with the windows down and the wind in your mullet......
    Andy
    Boy I really got this nerds goat!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Maybe you should stick to worrying about who's going to do your next oil change!!! YUPPIE! :rollside:
    R1

Roman 1
    You can't lose with 22's.... BTW....I am a DINK...not a Yuppie.. Don't confuse me Roman...and my 26 boat don't like the ocean much since it has a training wheel.
    <<<<<<(can't believe this threads still going)....
    Way to represent yo! Are they 22 inch Daytons
    R1

Roman 1
    Must have to go change the colostomy bag after his colon got ripped out by his upholstery when he went over a pontoon wake.
    Nope but your close, I was mowin the lawn :notam:
    R1

Roman 1
    Since you guys keep missing the point how about some more math cuz I know they don't teach it in the trailer park.....
    My boat weights 5000 lbs (I weighted it) has 425 hp and goes 77 mph. Pretty efficient.
    An old flat bottom had 400 hp and weighted 1500 lbs went about 65 mph.
    What you fags keep failing to recognize, (on purpose of course) is that my hull being 3500 lbs heavier, it is a hell of a lot more efficient than yours. So I don't have to throw 900 HP at the hull to make it run.
    so 496 with at 70 mph is pretty good considering the size of the boat.
    Now what does your sh*t box look like?
    5000 pounds BWAAAHAHAAA 425 hp WAAAAHAHAHAHA and the kicker....77 mph BWAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA cut it out smalls, yur killin me!!!!!! ROTFALMAO!!! He's actually proud of this BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
    ohhh shitttt.........hld on a sec....let me catch my breath....................pfew!! That was some funny shit....
    So the yuppie says "An old flatbottom went 65" ---the only way a flatbottom only went 65 is if Dave C and his partner andrew put it together!! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Get back in the kitchen before your wife kicks your ass!!!
    R1 just gettin started with the yuppies!

Roman 1
    wow that was one hell of a posting eh. dave c,beer-30 thanks for trying to educate the under privelaged. hope to see ya out on havizoo sometime.
    mbrown whats been going on man?
    Pleasantpuss,
    Aren't you the little cheerleader....do you only chime in when your gay friends are around? Stand up and piss for once in your life and start talking some shit like a man. What kind of wimp calls himself "pleasantcat?"
    R1 LOL

Roman 1
    Well, I have some credibility on this subject since my letter on this subject made it into ***boat mag, gaining me notoriety as the only person to quote Dr. Dre as a part of my argument!
    Anyways, I don't hate on anybody because of their boats. And I don't have a problem with any kind of boat on the Havasu basin. It can get nasty out there. But the river, and the gorge? The only reason people take a 36ft twin engine boat up the gorge is to impress people. And while there are plenty of responsible drivers of larger boats, the dumbasses outnumber them 10 to 1.
    I think they need to impose a length and speed limit on the stretch between Havasu and Topock. 30ft and 45mph. There's no need to drive faster than that in the gorge with the geogrphical considerations and volume of traffic. And before anyone starts crap, I've been doing Havasu, Topock and the gorge since the early 70's. The problem is that no one respects the river, or their fellow boaters anymore because a guy in a 36ft cat who cuts off a jet boat knows the jet boat can't catch him. It's turned into SoCal freeway on the water. People are gonna do what they want to do, and if you interfere with them driving like a jackass they'll get pissed and start static with you.
    Oh, and the trucks on the freeway comment was lovely. That's why the trucking industry has a safety record far better than the automobile amateurs. For anyone to say that truck drivers are "bad drivers" is like a little league team saying the Yankees suck! About 80% of truck/car accidents are caused by the car.....
    Pretty solid post. My only prob here is I have seen some truckers do some pretty ignorant shit. True that they have more experience but many aren't too bright either....
    R1

Roman 1
    Tuna boats.
    Whats happenin Tom?
    They're really bitin in cats in tunnels...one more fishing hole thats no longer a secret :smile:
    R1

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425