Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Question: 4 Oversize Boats On The River

cole13
    If someone is out buying $300k boats and can not afford their child's education, their priorities are in the wrong location. I would venture to say that the dominant portion of the people you are talking about do not have to worry about their child's education or providing for their families. It has already been taken care of.
    It was just an example of something else to do with your money, then BLOWING it. If you can tell I am a big advocate of Generational Wealth. Not just your children, but your childrens children and so on. I would think that you can have just as much fun in a smaller boat.
    But like you said above, different priorities! Do not get me wrong with all of this, I love to watch these boats go by, just not straight at me and then turn around and try to call me out!!

plaster dave
    This shiat has been talked about over and over just go to bench racers and search the other threads. The freakin wake board boats will be brought up and the drinking and the chick in little boat with tittys to big making wakes! BLA BLA BLA get a life and learn how to get along or go to a little lake! Ya my 36 Baja will swamp you and my cat almost 100 but the little boats, oh wait I'm starting again.
    Post about the next freekin party or somthing!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
    Stop your :cry:
    It will never change and respect for eveyone is important. There will always be morons. I dont like Trucks on the freeway either! But I like my 36 on it.
    ok are you bragging or are you just letting us know your a baller.

INSman
    This shiat has been talked about over and over just go to bench racers and search the other threads. The freakin wake board boats will be brought up and the drinking and the chick in little boat with tittys to big making wakes! BLA BLA BLA get a life and learn how to get along or go to a little lake! Ya my 36 Baja will swamp you and my cat almost 100 but the little boats, oh wait I'm starting again.
    Post about the next freekin party or somthing!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
    Stop your :cry:
    It will never change and respect for eveyone is important. There will always be morons. I dont like Trucks on the freeway either! But I like my 36 on it.
    I have to concur here with my friend..
    Small boats should stay on Parker. I tried my brand new boat last year (23' DANA) on Havasu in early April, and the conditions were so bad, I thought I might have a good chance of sinking the boat (12 or so actually did that weekend). This had nothing to do with big boats or moron drivers, I decided to get a bigger boat for the security of my family and comfortability while on the water.
    Go Big or Go Home !!! :yuk:

Dave C
    I'd be willing to bet that alot of people with big giant expensive boats probably didn't have to get a 2nd to afford it.
    Just call it a hunch.
    and those that did, it has to do with that toilet, sleeping area and kitchen including with that monstrosity.
    call that a hunch too.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    [QUOTE=plaster dave]ok are you bragging or are you just letting us know your a baller. [/QUOTE
    Your the baller ! I'm just the shot caller! Nice Avitar, I look fat!

Dave C
    good point but once generational wealth reaches a certain level then it becomes is self-propagating. i.e. it creates so much income that it doesn't even touch the principal.
    It was just an example of something else to do with your money, then BLOWING it. If you can tell I am a big advocate of Generational Wealth.

plaster dave
    [QUOTE=plaster dave]ok are you bragging or are you just letting us know your a baller. [/QUOTE
    Your the baller ! I'm just the shot caller! Nice Avitar, I look fat!
    LOL no your pockets look Phat.

Up 4 River
    Originally Posted by cole13
    And why would you put a 2 or 300,000 boat on the beach, just to party? you can do that in a pontoon for 2 or 3000, and still have 297000, to put your kids through school!!
    But have you seen the chicks those dudes pull?
    I saw them last weekend and all I have to say is good things!

cole13
    good point but once generational wealth reaches a certain level then it becomes is self-propagating. i.e. it creates so much income that it doesn't even touch the principal.
    If you are generating 3-500,000 a year in income at these rates, then we need to talk!!!

KROOZIN
    This is almost as good as me and HH goin at it!!
    Of course ours was all in fun...though

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast