Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nacimiento this weekend

SCHIADA 21 RC
    Anybody else going?. I will be up for the weekend in the narrows, Las Tablas and probably Cantines for a while. I will be taking the Schiada. White hull with blue, red and yellow stripes. If you see me stop & introduce your self, IÂ’ll have a cold one for you.

mike37
    we may be out Saturday
    the weather ain't so good right now though its raining

SCHIADA 21 RC
    Man that spooked me. I just checked the forcast for Sat. & Sun. Sunny with light wind. 10-12 MPH. See ya out there I hope. BILL

mike37
    just got home the local weather is calling for 90 deg this weekend
    but it was raining this morning

Brooski
    Anybody else going?. I will be up for the weekend in the narrows, Las Tablas and probably Cantines for a while. I will be taking the Schiada. White hull with blue, red and yellow stripes. If you see me stop & introduce your self, IÂ’ll have a cold one for you.
    Alright, I thought I knew most of the lake pretty well, but you got me. Where is Cantines? Never heard of it...

redneckgirl
    :rollside: Alright, I thought I knew most of the lake pretty well, but you got me. Where is Cantines? Never heard of it...
    Roger... Cantines is the cove at the Oak Shores West ramp!!! At the West Ramp go in the cove it is a nice quiet place to hang out!!!! When we are with our friends that have a place at Oak Shores we day beach there alot!!! We will probably be out on Sunday!!! When is your next trip???? :rollside:
    Here is the map... It is the big cove at the west end of the shaded area!!!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...53naci_map.gif
    RNG

redneckgirl
    SCHIADA 21 RC... We will look for you on Sunday!!! If you see us wave us down!!!!
    RNG

Seein' Red
    well be out on Sunday....probably a couple lake laps then hang at Tables..

meaniam
    damn that lake is so huge i dont think my flattie would make it that far south without a gas station j/k
    last time i was in nasty was 97 miss it
    use to go with friend who live up there

Brooski
    I know that cove well. We hung out there on Sunday the last time we were there. I always call it Oak Shores cove. It is so peaceful and quiet in there. Just once, I would love to do a ski run or speed pass in there.......
    Next weekend, we are supposed to come up. If it is a go, I will post something next week. We can meet up in Tables or Cantines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast