Thread: Liberator gathering

hoffman
    This weekend is the Liberator gathing at Lake Havasu.

4day!!
    The Liberator Sex Pillows? If so i'm in...

GrapeApe
    Whats up Buddy..? You worked on your Truck, instead of Drinking with us out on the Water this weekend...?? :yuk: It was a Very Mellow weekend, but the Weather was Perfect..
    *** Grape Ape *** Jeff

hoffman
    Grape Ape,
    whats up man? I really wanted to be out there drink and chilin with everyone, but I have to finish my truck. I am building a long travel a-arm front end king coilovers. So far I have got a solid 15"s of travel out of it. That dam spindal wont let the uni ball get anymore then that. If I bulit my own spindal with virtical upper uniball I would have gotten 18.5"s which ant bad useing stock pivet points on a 2003 super crew.
    I belive my next trip out to the local river is probly going 4th of July weekend. Are you guys going to be there for that? If so lets party it down. My Dad told me he went to the bar with you guys and had a few drinks. Tolled some girl that he was Pall senior O.C.C. My Dad sure is a careacter.

GrapeApe
    Grape Ape,
    whats up man? I really wanted to be out there drink and chilin with everyone, but I have to finish my truck. I am building a long travel a-arm front end king coilovers. So far I have got a solid 15"s of travel out of it. That dam spindal wont let the uni ball get anymore then that. If I bulit my own spindal with virtical upper uniball I would have gotten 18.5"s which ant bad useing stock pivet points on a 2003 super crew.
    I belive my next trip out to the local river is probly going 4th of July weekend. Are you guys going to be there for that? If so lets party it down. My Dad told me he went to the bar with you guys and had a few drinks. Tolled some girl that he was Pall senior O.C.C. My Dad sure is a careacter.
    Chris,
    We will be out on the Water Friday, Saturday & Sunday, then heading back to San Diego on the 4th (Monday)... We will see you out there..
    Yeah your Dad is one funny guy.. We had a few Drinks at Fishers Bar on the Patio, and watched the Boats come in to be Trailered.. Good luck with the Suspension. Have fun in Havasu this weekend..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Jeff